Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal

Jase

Man of the Match  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

You are being way too harsh. Not because the things you said arent true, but because you cant have such high expectations like if Rambo was a superb world class player. He is a limited overall player, but he does a very good job on role he is supposed to and he also works really hard.

I have said this already, Lampard is going to LA and we need a top CM (Deep Lying Playmaker) to balance what we have with Ramires. In games where you need tackling and speed you play Rambo and in games where you need better ball control, vision and skills you use the new player. With the players we have right now we are very limited and this causes us to expect more from our players than they can offer. I would love for Rambo to be blended with Fernandinho, but it just wont happen. He still an important player to the team, no matter what.

I think we wouldnt win without Ramires. He had his mistakes (but no one said it was a perfect game), but his upsides were greater today.

I maybe harsh but it gets you nowhere by not being it, look at Man City.

Hart (top class goal keeper, some say the best at the moment, i don't think so but i think he's world class)

Zabaleta (great team player, commitment, he's one of the rare who have been at City since the beginning, Mancini likes him and he offers something going forward, not world class but a good player, he's like our Ivanovic, but obviously not in terms of abillity and how they play.

Kompany (great centre back, i think he's overrated but regardless he's a leader and does his job when it comes to defending, still better than all our CB's at the moment)

Lescott, Nastatic & Toure (Lescott underrated centre back, he is actually very solid, Nastatic seems pretty good to me, one for the future i suppose. Kolo Toure obviously past his time now, i don't rate him probably be going soon.)

Clichy (Although he can have trouble defensively, he's not bad at all, however going forward he's probably the best LB in the world for it, and not to mention they have Kolorov who is an amazing crosser of the ball, a great player to bring on)

Toure (Do i have to mention this? one of the best midfielders in the world at the moment if not the best, overrated defensively as he's very lazy and just doesn't mould their anymore, however attacking wise jesus, his vision is criminally underrated.)

Barry (He does so much for City, his covering and tactical awareness is what makes City so dominating at times, they can push forward whenever they like. Barry just covers constantly, although he's very average at tackling he does offer a lot, he can pass a ball and is always in the right place right time at the back. And then City can bring on that spaniard, forgot his name, however he has replaced De Jong, he's like the Ramires of our team, does the dirty work.)

Silva & Nasri (Well what can is say about these two? they are both world class individuals, despite Nasri not showing at times, he still produces. Silva is just a fantastic playmaker, not many better than him)

Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko (Okay hold on, Aguero is just amazing all round, world class player who can cause problems, Tevez is the same however he is now a defensive forward, he just chases the ball all game and pressures, Balotelli will be world class in a few year, he's fantastic and offers a lot. Dzeko is just a great striker and team player all round.)

Look at that, Cities team is all near enoug world class in almost every area, and you're going on at me about Ramires?. When will you people ever learn is that we are CHELSEA FC, not Liverpool, not Arsenal. The worst part is i didn't even bring up the likes of Maicon and such so City still have a lot more players. Instead everyones like Oh no John Obi Mikel does so much for this team people don't realize, his pass success is so good, and who gives a damn if ramires gives the ball away and is careless at times he still has that great passion.

We can't settle for 2nd best, if we want to compete with the title we have to only settle for the best.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hart (top class goal keeper, some say the best at the moment, i don't think so but i think he's world class)

Zabaleta (great team player, commitment, he's one of the rare who have been at City since the beginning, Mancini likes him and he offers something going forward, not world class but a good player, he's like our Ivanovic, but obviously not in terms of abillity and how they play.

Kompany (great centre back, i think he's overrated but regardless he's a leader and does his job when it comes to defending, still better than all our CB's at the moment)

Lescott, Nastatic & Toure (Lescott underrated centre back, he is actually very solid, Nastatic seems pretty good to me, one for the future i suppose. Kolo Toure obviously past his time now, i don't rate him probably be going soon.)

Clichy (Although he can have trouble defensively, he's not bad at all, however going forward he's probably the best LB in the world for it, and not to mention they have Kolorov who is an amazing crosser of the ball, a great player to bring on)

Toure (Do i have to mention this? one of the best midfielders in the world at the moment if not the best, overrated defensively as he's very lazy and just doesn't mould their anymore, however attacking wise jesus, his vision is criminally underrated.)

Barry (He does so much for City, his covering and tactical awareness is what makes City so dominating at times, they can push forward whenever they like. Barry just covers constantly, although he's very average at tackling he does offer a lot, he can pass a ball and is always in the right place right time at the back. And then City can bring on that spaniard, forgot his name, however he has replaced De Jong, he's like the Ramires of our team, does the dirty work.)

Silva & Nasri (Well what can is say about these two? they are both world class individuals, despite Nasri not showing at times, he still produces. Silva is just a fantastic playmaker, not many better than him)

Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko (Okay hold on, Aguero is just amazing all round, world class player who can cause problems, Tevez is the same however he is now a defensive forward, he just chases the ball all game and pressures, Balotelli will be world class in a few year, he's fantastic and offers a lot. Dzeko is just a great striker and team player all round.)

Look at that, Cities team is all near enoug world class in almost every area, and you're going on at me about Ramires?. When will you people ever learn is that we are CHELSEA FC, not Liverpool, not Arsenal. The worst part is i didn't even bring up the likes of Maicon and such so City still have a lot more players. Instead everyones like Oh no John Obi Mikel does so much for this team people don't realize, his pass success is so good, and who gives a damn if ramires gives the ball away and is careless at times he still has that great passion.

We can't settle for 2nd best, if we want to compete with the title we have to only settle for the best.

Just one thing you forgot to add here.

All these Citeh world class players did not win one game in CL competition.

Does anyone else think Mata was very below par yesterday? He took his goal well and showed his usual good link up play with Hazard and Oscar but he also made wrong decisions like trying to dribble the ball out of our penalty area late in the game when we were under pressure, showed some poor passing and some very average first touches. He didn't seem quite right. He was arguing with the ref and linesman which is very unlike him and even got booked for kicking the ball away.

Just one thing you forgot to add here.

All these Citeh world class players did not win one game in CL competition.

And? what pathetic point is that exactly?, Roberto Mancini's bad CL form at evey club speaks for itself. Not to mention they've only just started in CL last season, no clubs kick off straight away and do well.

Nasri, Barry, Clichy, Balotelli- nowhere near world class imo. City's squad is very good, but they have problems.

City not just did "not well" in the CL, they did terrible, especially this season. but i do think its not because of the players, its about Mancini who is an average tactican at best. With a top manager their football could look alot better.

Does anyone else think Mata was very below par yesterday? He took his goal well and showed his usual good link up play with Hazard and Oscar but he also made wrong decisions like trying to dribble the ball out of our penalty area late in the game when we were under pressure, showed some poor passing and some very average first touches. He didn't seem quite right.

Didn't exactly see that, thanks to a dodgy stream connection late on but perhaps the recent poor home form resulted in that.

He was arguing with the ref and linesman which is very unlike him and even got booked for kicking the ball away.

Good thing, no? Would be nice for a change if our players show aggression once in a while rather than being a pussy and get bullied. Notice how not 1 Arsenal player protested against the penalty?

Nasri, Barry, Clichy, Balotelli- nowhere near world class imo. City's squad is very good, but they have problems.

City not just did "not well" in the CL, they did terrible, especially this season. but i do think its not because of the players, its about Mancini who is an average tactican at best. With a top manager their football could look alot better.

I never said Balotelli and Clichy where world class, He's one of the best LB's in the world going forward, but he isn't exaclty world class overall. I said Balotelli will be world class in a few years, because i think he's a very talented player. And i certainly never said Barry is worldclass, i don't know where you got that from, Barry is just a vital player to the squad. Nasri is world class, just because he's not standing out like he did at Arsenal means nothing, he makes some great passes and takes on lots of players, brilliant player.

And? what pathetic point is that exactly?, Roberto Mancini's bad CL form at evey club speaks for itself. Not to mention they've only just started in CL last season, no clubs kick off straight away and do well.

We did.

I never said Balotelli and Clichy where world class, He's one of the best LB's in the world going forward, but he isn't exaclty world class overall. I said Balotelli will be world class in a few years, because i think he's a very talented player. And i certainly never said Barry is worldclass, i don't know where you got that from, Barry is just a vital player to the squad. Nasri is world class, just because he's not standing out like he did at Arsenal means nothing, he makes some great passes and takes on lots of players, brilliant player.

I didnt said you claimed they are all world class, by "nowhere near world class" i meant they are realy arent that good imo, and maybe City can do better then them (when your goal was to show how good City's squad is).

Nasri stood out in Arsenal for like 4-5 months, not even a full season, since then he isnt showing he's a world class player. I thought he is myself, but he's continues to disappoints in City and i can see them getting a new AM soon. Sure he can pass and dribble, but thats not enough.

Balotelli isn't world class... Just overhyped, and he himself thinks he plays like messi so can do what the fuck he likes. Until he sorts his shit out he will be nothing more than tabloid fodder for what he does off the pitch as opposed to what he does on it... (Imo).

Bro you are delusional. You talking about the same manure fans that were burning cars in the street when The Glazers purchased the club. Yes, two years ago manure fans felt that Sir Red was past it. Yes, we don't want help from telly tubby. We will never accept. And the reason why CFC won today, was not due to rafadyce's incompetence but le arse not having enough firepower to defeat CFC. le arse aren't the invincibles from 10 years ago. They are a shell of themselves & most likely it will be the last we see le voyeur managing that side. Hey you want to hoop & holla that CFC won, then by all means go ahead, but try to sell rafadyce's failed tactics as an improvement of what we seen in our recent past, cause it's not. Yes, CFC fans don't like rafa & he doesn't like us. C'est la vie

ManUtd supporters turning on their owners showed a lot of courage and passion - the American owners had sunk the club into incredible debt that could have ruined it. The supporters were not attacking the players or the manager. The supporters succeeded in getting the Americans to re-finance in part.

LFC supporters attacked the Americans Hicks and Gillete and in so doing showed a lot of courage and passion - they got rid of them and saved the club from Administration. They did not attack the players and the manager.

Chelsea supporters do not attack the owner - instead they attack individual players and the manager. It maybe that they lack the courage to attack the owner who is the real source of their dissatisfaction in that he sacked their two favourite managers - it is easier and more cowardly to boo an incoming manager and attack the player the owner bought for 50 million.

I think Abramovich was right to sack Mourinho and DiMatteo. I also think he was right to call on Rafa again after Rafa refused his offer the previous year. I think Abramovich will want Rafa to stay and if he does and if Rafa accepts the supporters will have to stick it in the pipes and smoke it.

ManUtd supporters turning on their owners showed a lot of courage and passion - the American owners had sunk the club into incredible debt that could have ruined it. The supporters were not attacking the players or the manager. The supporters succeeded in getting the Americans to re-finance in part.

LFC supporters attacked the Americans Hicks and Gillete and in so doing showed a lot of courage and passion - they got rid of them and saved the club from Administration. They did not attack the players and the manager.

Chelsea supporters do not attack the owner - instead they attack individual players and the manager. It maybe that they lack the courage to attack the owner who is the real source of their dissatisfaction in that he sacked their two favourite managers - it is easier and more cowardly to boo an incoming manager and attack the player the owner bought for 50 million.

I think Abramovich was right to sack Mourinho and DiMatteo. I also think he was right to call on Rafa again after Rafa refused his offer the previous year. I think Abramovich will want Rafa to stay and if he does and if Rafa accepts the supporters will have to stick it in the pipes and smoke it.

Or for people who don't want to read all that, here's Ruprecht's speech in video form.