Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal

Jase

Man of the Match  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Rafa won't get sacked in the summer. He is an interim appointment until the summer. He may or may not accept the offer to continue with Chelsea but he won't get sacked. If Rafa does go to another team of course I will continue to follow his career with interest. Meanwhile I think it would be more rational if you and some of the other Rafa-haters and Mourinho-lovers started supporting Real Madrid or whichever other team Mourinho finishes up at when he is sacked this summer or sooner. He's not wanted there by supporters or management and he's desperately politiking for another job.

Sacked, let go, made redundant, a parting of the ways, an amicable divorce.....whatever you want to call it, the fat cunt will be gone. The evil spirit will be exorcised, the tumour will have been removed and nearby restaurants will likely go into recession.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you mean is that if Chelsea lose or draw it is Rafa's fault. Even if we win it is Rafa's fault because we should have won by more.

What are you on about... Rafa is the one making the tactical changes and substituions. He has made glaring errors that are obvious to everyone regarding those things. Where did i say that whenever we draw or lose its rafa's fault. Specific to this game, are you trying to tell me that he did some amazing managerial work today. You don't get it do you... I am more than happy winning every game 2-1, but we should have been comfortable and we had to hold on against that arsenal team for virtually all of the second half which isn't an ideal situation...And thankfully we were able to, due to some defensive heroics from the likes of cahill etc.

So we win against our local and competitive rivals at home and all we can do is slagg is the manager off :doh:

Regarding the change of the tide in the second half, it's nothing new, Arsenal had nothing to lose, there has been many times this has happened before Rafa and will do after. The example that comes in the top of my head is Marseille at home under Carlo when we were 2-0 up at half time and the French side swarmed all over us in the second half. Infact the same fixture (Arsenal at home) in the double season springs to mind too. United in Jose first match for us if you want a further back example.

With the three fixtures we have had in the last week i would have took seven points, the only thing is i would have naturally assumed the dropped points would have come today or at The Britannia, but 7 points is 7 points.

I watched Torres closely today and i think the team have given up on him, i remember a time we counter attacked in the second half, Ramires and Torres against two Arsenal defenders and Rami opted to try and go alone instead of playing it to Fernando.

Hazard in the first half, fucking hell, a very delightful glimpse of what is to come for us.

I said at the start of the season 3rd place with genuine positive signs for the future will be a good season for us, and it's so far so good on both counts, one of the domestic cups would be a nice bonus too.

So? Any problem with that?

JT as one of the greatest captain is literally our admiral on the pitch, he has the persona and reputation to shout at teammates to alert them stay focus and go a little bit harder.

On the other hand, it's impossible Rafa can say shits at HT to demoralize the team so that they will put out awful performances like some people suggested here.

You can say he gave out bad tactical approaches but please don't live in your bizarre world to think he tried to ruin the team deliberately.

You said you were curious as to what words can be said make the team win, then u said JT is excellent at it. Just confusing. Seemed like you were contradicting yourself abit.

I didn't think that at all thank you very much! I think it's stupid to think that.

Cant believe people are moaning about today. We lost to QPR and Swansea at home. Our first half performance was just shy of perfection. Yes second half we played terrible but we managed to win and now Ba is fresh for wednesday.

This forum is really shitt. Can u stop complain about rafa and others?? Enjoyyy

If the forum is shit, jog on. Go to the Shed End - you'l like it there. If you meant how the thread was going was shit fair enough but if you think the forum is shit then like I say - don't let the door hit you on the arse when you leave

Cant believe people are moaning about today. We lost to QPR and Swansea at home. Our first half performance was just shy of perfection. Yes second half we played terrible but we managed to win and now Ba is fresh for wednesday.

A simple "win" doesn't mask underlying problems for everyone. (btw I haven't seen the game yet, but just sayin', people are justified in suggesting flaws)

A simple "win" doesn't mask underlying problems for everyone. (btw I haven't seen the game yet, but just sayin', people are justified in suggesting flaws)

Obviously there are problems. But surely a win against Arsenal at home is something to celebrate considering the opponents we lost to at home?

Obviously there are problems. But surely a win against Arsenal at home is something to celebrate considering the opponents we lost to at home?

I'm sure people are delighted. But after all, this is a discussion about the team over all. Just give them a chance, that's all :)

Voted Cech, thought he was outstanding and at the top of his game in these conditions and with his recent injury. Ramires was good but was too wasteful and gave away a few stupid fouls. What really ripped my knitting was Torres today. I was hoarse shouting at him to fucking move - just move. Watching him off the ball he literally just jogged and on it he was woeful. FFS he just looked completely uninterested.