Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal

Jase

Man of the Match  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

That's why I find it so hard to like RB. I mean you know Wenger will say something in the dressing-rooms at HT, you saw the outcome early in the 2nd half >> Make changes yourself immediately. Oscar was really struggling then and he needed to be subbed 10 mins or so before he actually was.. Not to mention the ladyboy (or in today's case, Britney Spears) thing that we all know.

Despite his endless stamina and some great efforts, I'm a little bit fed up with Ramires' decision makings.

Not the first time he chose to shoot to the crowd when he could easily pass the ball to someone facing the empty net.

If he passed that fucking ball to Hazard we could kill the game off in the first half.

Exactly what I was about to say.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres played quite poorly, but you're lying to yourself if you didn't get excited by those two brilliant runs he made.

You're also lying to yourself if you knew he wouldn't mess them up.

LOL...

Got me on the edge of my seat though.

EDIT: I'm also slightly bewildered at peoples negative feedback on Ramires in terms of selfishness and decision making. He strikes me as a team only player and works for the rest of the guys out there, more so than anyone else. He also constantly looks for his teammates but doesn't have that craftiness with his passing game to sometimes pull it off.

Despite his endless stamina and some great efforts, I'm a little bit fed up with Ramires' decision makings.

Not the first time he chose to shoot to the crowd when he could easily pass the ball to someone facing the empty net.

If he passed that fucking ball to Hazard we could kill the game off in the first half.

So what? He was fantastic today, the ball could of ended up in the back of the net just as easily. Be more pissed off if he didn't pass in the final minutes and we were drawing. We was completely dominating the first half and noone suspected we would be that awful in the second half.

Great 3 points. I like how everyone is blaming Rafa for the poor second half performance. Our players took the foot off the gas a bit and Arsene gave a do or die speech. Ofcourse Arsenal would out play us second half, they had nothing to lose. Saying that why the fuck did Torres play so long? At least Ba will be uber fresh for Wednesday.

Well we got the win which is the main thing even though rafa tried to fuck us up. Terrible from our manager there... Shocking... Torres can sit on our bench forever...

we got 3 points and for that I am extremely happy. But rafa can fuck off.

I told you last week that torrid would start. You said he wouldn't cause it would be suicide. What do you think now? I laughed so hard when torrid was subbed. Mr. Abramovich clapped very happily to see Ba ;) Despite telly tubby's best efforts to throw the match, we prevailed. Excellent team effort. Good performances all over the pitch for Chels. le voyeur has lost the plot, but like the rest of the Chelsea fans, we want Wenger to stay @ le arse. One last thing, wilshire a freakin' twat. How he didn't see yellow is beyond words <_<

Why is it our CBs both have issues with ball watching?? They consistently let people run in behind and lose players. So annoying happens most games!!

First half we looked like a real top European side but second was abismal but we managed to scrape through, game cried out for terry.

Torres played quite poorly, but you're lying to yourself if you didn't get excited by those two brilliant runs he made.

You're also lying to yourself if you knew he wouldn't mess them up.

LOL...

Got me on the edge of my seat though.

EDIT: I'm also slightly bewildered at peoples negative feedback on Ramires in terms of selfishness and decision making. He strikes me as a team only player and works for the rest of the guys out there, more so than anyone else. He also constantly looks for his teammates but doesn't have that craftiness with his passing game to sometimes pull it off.

Poor decision making and selfish are completely different things. I have never said he is selfish. I said it, very frustrated by his clumsiness sometimes.

Wooooooooooow. Second half was indeed nerve wracking. Thought Cole and Ramires had a very good game, particularly in the first half. Shout out to Ba for showing more than Torres in 10 minutes. Should be clear to everyone not blatantly delusional that Ba should be leading the line. Massive 3 points, but we need to be aware of complacency. Could have gone worse. Rafa, take note! 80 min sub is pathetic.

Rubbish - your anti -Torres and anti-Rafa bias blinds you. Although Torres did not penetrate much in the first half he dragged the defence around and allowed others access through the middle. He played a lot from the wings. In 2nd half he was Chelsea' main hope forcing Arsenal back and causing them to hesitate when in full attack mode - and he did this by himself without any support. How many times was he on the move only for his teammates failing to pass or messing up a pass to him?

One of the things I like most about Ba is that if we kick it up field, he is very likely to win the header, and help us keep possession. He's good at keep possession in general (especially compared to torres) which helps in so many ways besides just helping us score more.

Midfield looked awesome first half and dreadful second half, I don't know how to explain it, maybe they're getting tired with all these games...

On defense, Cahill looked solid, Ivanovic has been more questionable lately, which upsets me because he's always been one of my favorites. Azpi and cole played pretty well too.

As for Torres, well, we all knew how torres would play. Nice to see him use his pace a little today (I think a lot of us forgot he had it)