Stoke City v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mata was rested against QPR. If we're going to go with Marin on the wing I'd love to see Oscar start alongside Luiz in midfield. If not him then maybe Ramires.

You seem to have fun quoting my posts and writing some random facts and statements that have nothing to do with it underneath.

My point was not to include Mata in the starting lineup cos he has been shit lately. There is no logical link between that and the fact that Mata did only play the last 20 minutes or so against QPR. I also do not see how Marin on the wing should mean Oscar in the pivot. My point was to use Lamps and Luiz in the pivot. The former because these are the kind of games he can make the difference in like against Everton. If you want to leave him out (probably cos u really seem to question his ability as one can tell from your posts in the player's thread) that is up to you. While also your funny reasoning is up to you, just tell me, why do you always need to quote my posts when you decide to run epistemologically amok?

I would simply go with

Turn

Azpi Ivan Cahill Cole

Luiz Lamps

Marin Mata Hazard

DEMBA BA

Luiz and lamps is probably the strongest physical pivot we can have without mikel being here which we will need vs stoke. JT would start for me instead of Cahill but only if he is 100% as we don't want to start risking a re-injury by playing him too early. Marin to do the sort of moses role, and because i don't like just chucking oscar out wide, though we could put oscar down the middle and move mata wide; but thats not something i particularly want to do considering how effective (usually) Mata is from that position, and the rest is fairly self explanatory...

going to get bullied off the ball, mata and hazard are going to have a damn hard time. kenwyn jones flanked by walters and kightly would give our defence run for their money. all in all a game from which i am not expecting anything except getting all our players back to london fit and fine (with the exception of the blonde whore).

Marin should start in place of Moses and Ba instead of Torres. Lampard and Luiz in the double pivot.
--------Turnbull--------

Azpi-Cahill-Terry-Cole

---D. Luiz-Lampard---

Hazard-Mata----Marin

-----------Ba-----------

Would agree with those, but I think its likely to be Ramires for Marin

let's play like the good old days. Ba as a lone striker, Lamps, Ramires, Mata, Hazard & Oscar at midfield. Cole, Luiz, Cahill and Brana at the back. scored early then park the bus.

sure 0-1 victory.

1. We always play with one striker.

2. Parking the bus is stuipid.

3. Parking the bus with that lineup is even more stuipid.