Stoke City v Chelsea

Jase

I like your stats (keep them comming), but they mean absolutely nothing. QPR was 30 years without winning in SB and Swansea had only won there in 1925.

Long unbeaten record against a certain team will be broken at some point(same goes with other kind of record/stats), like it or not but stats like that can show how well a team plays/performs against certain teams, home or at home or any other context, depending on what the stat is about.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Long unbeaten record against a certain team will be broken at some point(same goes with other kind of record/stats), like it or not but stats like that can show how well a team plays/performs against certain teams, home or at home or any other context, depending on what the stat is about.

I know, but still does not mean anything...

When the game starts it is 11v11 and no past records matters. It's cool and everything, but they are ultimately nothing!

Wishful thinking, now close your FM2013

I'm 100% convinced, and no I don't have FM 2013.

Mourinho never played pro football, he was a translator before becoming a manager. AVB had a similar path. People would say theres no chance they could know football better than some of the great players, but they do. Football is not rocket science, it's a simple game and that's why millions love it.

Mourinho never played pro football, he was a translator before becoming a manager. AVB had a similar path. People would say theres no chance they could know football better than some of the great players, but they do. Football is not rocket science, it's a simple game and that's why millions love it.

Everyone here has potential to become the best at something, and that could be football.

For example Seb, he's the bestest scout in the world.

Might be an easy game but it takes to be a genius to succeed. Only a little, very little proportion get to be pro regarding football or sports in general. You're bringing up successful people, who made it in the business but there must be millions of counter-examples of players/managers.

What the fuck ??????

There are members of this forum who know more about football than some of the so called managers. I can tell you that for sure.

He is talking about rafa not other managers,i don't think some1 here knows the job better than him,then what is that person waiting for?

What the fuck ??????

There are members of this forum who know more about football than some of the so called managers. I can tell you that for sure.

He is talking about rafa not other managers,i don't think some1 here knows the job better than him,then what is that person waiting for?

Might be an easy game but it takes to be a genius to succeed. Only a little, very little proportion get to be pro regarding football or sports in general. You're bringing up successful people, who made it in the business but there must be millions of counter-examples of players/managers.

Not everyone has a chance. It's a huge gamble to even try that. People choose other professions because there is a lesser risk involved. I know some people I believe could have made it to pros but they never had an opportunity.

There are managers in the business who don't even deserve to be in the sport, let alone getting those jobs they get. Now we're going way off-topic, so I'm just gonna leave it there.

With Lampard and Ba from the beginning we got a chance to win this, even though it is not gonna be pretty.

Azpi-Iva-Cahill-Cole

-----Luiz--Lamps----

Marin---Oscar--Hazard

-----------Ba-------------

In this kind of game a decent out-and-out winger would be extremely helpful. Shame we got none. mata's been shit for a while, should get a rest. Lamps is better starting and in this kind of game he could really make a difference once again. Ba is our only striker, hence picks himself.

With Lampard and Ba from the beginning we got a chance to win this, even though it is not gonna be pretty.

Azpi-Iva-Cahill-Cole

-----Luiz--Lamps----

Marin---Oscar--Hazard

-----------Ba-------------

In this kind of game a decent out-and-out winger would be extremely helpful. Shame we got none. mata's been shit for a while, should get a rest. Lamps is better starting and in this kind of game he could really make a difference once again. Ba is our only striker, hence picks himself.

Mata was rested against QPR. If we're going to go with Marin on the wing I'd love to see Oscar start alongside Luiz in midfield. If not him then maybe Ramires.