Chelsea 0-2 Swansea

Jase

Man of the Match  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

the point is ,,he isnt going to be benched ,,, he will stay our first choice striker ... we dont even have Lukaku now

I get your point and I understand it.

I am not judging, just saying I dont wish him bad. I mean, I would not be sad if he gets injured, but I dont go as far as saying i want him fucked.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get your point and I understand it.

I am not judging, just saying I dont wish him bad. I mean, I would not be sad if he gets injured, but I dont go as far as saying i want him fucked.

of course you are correct but I supported the cunt for almost two years and I just want him OUT

Tonight was the tale of our season. Fernando Torres. If tonight hasn't benched him for good then I will be a monkeys uncle. Ivanovic had a shocker and tbh it just simply wasn't good enough but everyone has their off days, today was a big one. Ba's goal should have counted too what the fuck that ref was on I'll never know.

This season is so annoying.

This year has been a rollercoaster for me.

1st Semester: Chelsea wins UCL and FA Cup - Palmeiras wins Copa do Brasil (Brazilian FA Cup)

2nd Semester: Chelsea loses Community Shield, Super Cup, CWC and gets behind EPL and COC race - Palmeiras gets relegated

Luiz, Azpi, Ramires, Ivanovic...I've lost count of the amount of times they just shoot the ball sky-high and ruin our momentum. All we need now is Di Maria to complete the set.

Anyway, no matter how frustrated i got today, we really did play some amazing football, just a fucking shame we have a fucking rat upfront. Word's cannot describe my hate for him nowadays.

I appreciate Ramires, one of my favorites, but at times he can so clumsy for a pro footballer, that first touch sometimes is just embarrassing.

Special shout out to our boy wonder, Mata. Where were you today ? Another one of his extremely wasteful performances. Ivanovic was gutted though, i felt sorry for him but he did cost us this cup. Cahil, Luiz, Hazard. and Oscar were great though.

Ref and Linesman, you two are a JOKE. There's no way that BA could have stayed on his feet there. If it's not a penalty then fair enough, but a yellow for that ? That's just ridiculous. I can't stand these refs when they try to be too clever.

The irony is Torres was worse against Leeds yet scores with a tap in & we win & fans don't notice - strange that?! His performance against Leeds was one of the worst I've seen from a pro footballer in years, he was poor tonight too but so were others, Mata who is normally so influential had imo his worst game this season, Oscar who was played in the wrong position was largely inconspicuous.

Contrary to what some have said most of the blame does fall in Benitez's lap, we have failed to score in 3 of the last 4 home games before tonight so some alarm bells should of been triggered but we seem so one dimensional when we play organized teams that set up to defend, can't understand why he played with 4 defenders & Ramires holding when none of those players have no one to mark for most of the game? Why not start with Ba & Marin, least we would have a striker that has movement & the shape of the team has more balance with 2 natural wingers were he should be telling them to change over sides periodically, just to give teams more to think about. I was stunned on how long it took Benitez to make a change - inept!

of course you are correct but I supported the cunt for almost two years and I just want him OUT

Agree. Roman is a business man, and an extremely shrewd and skilful one at that (add ruthless to that list). If one of his employees is seriously under performing, he would let them go. Heaven knows he does it with our managers. So why not with blondie? I know he is on ridiculously high wages, but the time has come for us to see if we can find a way to get rid of him. Even if that means letting him go on a free, and paying a significant portion of his wages.

I was stunned on how long it took Benitez to make a change - inept!

Teams are able to plan against redundant rafa tactics. Curious, does anyone think rafadyce can get a result vs le arse? Just for the record, RDM was able to goto Emirates twice & come away unbeaten both times. Sorry, telly tubby is not better than RDM. People might say he is, but look at the current results. I don't see a clear edge for telly tubby. If you do, please educate me so I might be tempted to jump on this ship of fools.

I hope rafa is just saying that he didn't think ba was any better than torres in his short time on the pitch to keep the peace as if he actually believes that then he is either a) delusional

B) worst manager ever

C) torres fan boy

D) roman has told him you can't touch torres.

I don't get how every proper Chelsea fan on the planet will tell you that ba is better than torres, yet the one bloke who matters doesn't.

We only have one demba ba and that is the problem. It makes sometimes rafa has to put torres in the first team where frankly he does not have the quality to be. If feilleni or isco can come, can we push them to the forward line?

The irony is Torres was worse against Leeds yet scores with a tap in & we win & fans don't notice - strange that?! His performance against Leeds was one of the worst I've seen from a pro footballer in years, he was poor tonight too but so were others, Mata who is normally so influential had imo his worst game this season, Oscar who was played in the wrong position was largely inconspicuous.

Contrary to what some have said most of the blame does fall in Benitez's lap, we have failed to score in 3 of the last 4 home games before tonight so some alarm bells should of been triggered but we seem so one dimensional when we play organized teams that set up to defend, can't understand why he played with 4 defenders & Ramires holding when none of those players have no one to mark for most of the game? Why not start with Ba & Marin, least we would have a striker that has movement & the shape of the team has more balance with 2 natural wingers were he should be telling them to change over sides periodically, just to give teams more to think about. I was stunned on how long it took Benitez to make a change - inept!

I think everyone saw that torres was shit vs Leeds except a minority. And some people will say about his goals this season and whilst some have been quite spectacular the majority are tap ins and are unimportant or came with a bad performance. He still can't score a 1 on 1 and seems to get lost for 75 Mins on the pitch. And on the rafa front... The blame comes to him on how late he made the changes not the team setup. I would have played torres before giving ba a run of games starting with Stoke and we dominated throughout... I can't remember them having a good chance that wasn't an Ivan present... If he puts ba on at half time or even 60 Mins I am confident we don't have a 2 goal deficit going into the second leg. We saw what he could do in 10 Mins.

I firmly believe with Ba on the field from the start we'll win the second leg hands down,

Bar poor ivan having a shocker, they werent going to get those 2 goals and is Ba was on the field instead of whoever is pretending to be torres these days, we'd of scored, Ba done more in 9 mins then torres did in 80 odd, unless cunt.

Rami should of been off for lamps sooner and Ba for Torres half time, Marin for oscar just seemed like a sub for subs sake but he didnt play badly so was fine.

Rafa proves again he's a useless cunt. Just like he was at liverpool, What was the song we used to sing to him when he was manager there? "We want you to stay! We want you to stay! Rafa Benetiez we want you to stay!" We though he was shit then, whats changed?

Anyway lads chin up, Ba looks to at least step up and be a man about it and be a striker for once, he might not be amazing, but he'll at least to a job, unlike the sorry cunts he's replacing, sturridge and torres.