Man of the Match  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading between the lines isn't the hard proof that I want.

If reading between the lines was an official way to do things women would rule the world and Hitler would have won the war.

There are certain things that are never made public in life, and at Chelsea there are a lot of those things. For this one you'll never get that proof, trust me. So either accept or deny it, or ignore it.

By the way for people who didn't watch the pre match build up Bruce buck came onto the pitch and was booed

What did the guy who invaded the pitch do? Everyone was laughing...

We did have Danny Boy in case you forgot...

so are you saying that both rdm and fsw are so utter clueless in their judgement of players' ability that they cant see that torres sucks and is over. or do you think torres becomes superman in training but cant reproduce that on the pitch. even in that case if a player is not performing upto the mark then u expect him to be dropped regardless of how he trains and plays in practise. the point is do u actually believe that both rdm and rafa are so bad managers that they cant see that torres is a liabilty?

What did the guy who invaded the pitch do? Everyone was laughing...

Ran on the pitch, tried to high five luiz and Cahill and when the Stewards ran on to chase him he quickly changed direction so one of them ended up on the floor. Better movement than Torres.

It really is getting to the point that we should consider booing torres on the pitch if he ever starts a meaningful game for us again.

I said this a lot of times on this thread. For the sake of our loving chelsea club we should boo torres. I cant take this anymore :rant:

#CFC : Benitez was asked if Chelsea looked more dangerous in the last 10 minutes with Ba than in the previous 80 with Torres. Rafa's response was "No, I don't think so."'

I seriously think this fat piece of shit should get out of this club immediately!

#CFC : Benitez was asked if Chelsea looked more dangerous in the last 10 minutes with Ba than in the previous 80 with Torres. Rafa's response was "No, I don't think so."'

I seriously think this fat piece of shit should get out of this club immediately!

.Even if he thinks so he wouldn't tell to the press.

It's night like these I question Mata's supposed greatness. He was very wasteful, missed good chances and didn't pass to Oscar when he was open for a free shot. Then when things got tight in the second half he went missing which isn't uncommon for him in those situations.

Torres again just simply embarrassing. Ba should have come on a lot sooner.

I love Ramires' running ability but he is a very clumsy footballer with a bad first touch and poor passing. Luiz is not a midfielder. Lampard did nothing when he came on (I wonder whether he'll declare his love for the fans and how much he wants to stay tonight?). Our central midfield is a massive problem.

I thought Hazard was great. Oscar is being wasted by this idiot in charge.

Terrible night.

Not counting the result I think we've showed what we're capable of and to think Swansea will have an easy time second leg is big mistake. We dominated them all game long, minus some counter attacks and those two mistakes by Ivanovic. Don't shower Ivanovic with hate though, he has been one of our most consitent players whole season, even scores goals. Talking about goals, we create loads and loads of chances but we don't convert them. Their goalkeeper had a great game. Ba's disallowed goal was questionable and that yellow card was just silly, clear touch on the ball - might have been hard to see for the referee but lines-man should have picked it up. Doesn't change the fact that we did dig this hole for ourselves, we had tons of chances and possession in the first half. I see you slating Torres but he did have no chances, partly because he didn't work for them but partly because in all honesty the crosses he was given were of low quality. He also made one nice cross into the box, can't remember if it was Cahill or Ivanovic who got their head to it, another chance gone begging. I must say though, some of the attacks we built were Barcelona-like ones, joy to watch but no end product. Did you see Cahill's technique at the side line when he was fouled? Rather neat for a defender.

I haven't been impressed with Luiz in last matches but today he was brilliant, has a warrior's mentality, very passionate. Well minus the shots he took but Hazard for me was the MOTM from our side. Energetic and neat footwork throughout the match. Can't blame Benitez here either, atleast for not all of it - in my eyes all he did wrong was playing Torres for so long, perhaps could have put Ba on earlier but keep in mind we've got away trip to Stoke coming up where we need the points for top four finish. Even if Guardiola would be in charge, we can create 10 or 100 chances but if we don't convert them (it wasn't only Torres who missed, but also Mata, Ivanovic, Oscar, Ramires and so on, not just the nr. 9) then the outcome is always the same. I'd be surprised if Torres stays beyond this season, until then it's hard to get a big name signing in, such as Falcao or Lewandowski.

I also read lots of abusive and hateful comments, perhaps because of emotions but try to say civilized, there are things you ought to say and ought not to. All it does is makes you look like a twat. For some time I've wondered what's the average age around here because I can count level headed and tolerant posters on my fingers. If someone disagrees with you, then he is of different opinion not attacking you nor is he a lesser fan by any means.

What a shame Rafa made two defensive mistakes that cost Chelsea the game. Specially poor Rafa's back pass for the second Swansea goal

what a shame Di Matteo made mistakes in the defence. Specially poor Di Matteo's conceding shit goals from Juventus.

but still

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sewIA-880oEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sewIA-880oE

one di matteo!

Get real for fuck sake. He can't say that to the press and humiliate Torres nor other players publicly. Naive mate, naive