Chelsea 0-2 Swansea

Jase

Man of the Match  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Wow, that is disillusion. Wonder what game he was watching. Ridiculous.

Yeah, like I said. It's normal that a coach won't admit that the club's whore was worse than the new striker but really, there's so many, many diplomatic ways to say the truth nonetheless. We've reached a point now when comments like that are nothing but a slap in the face of us fans and the players who really give their all on the pitch.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh My God. What a joke. Cannot score again. Two perfectly gifted goals. Bad news when we have so many opportunities to score and then allow the opposition to show us how. Swansea and QPR. Whos next? We can have as much possession and shots but that does not win games. I think we scored all our goals against Villa. Torres on means NO GOALS FOR SURE.

all I'm saying is that Luiz is being given far too much freedom, which affects our build up and most of the time render mata and hazard trivial not to mention we have a striker who doesnt know how to create any proper movement off the ball. so it is a lost cause. all this being said while losing to two teams we should be beating with style, no big teams yet.

also, it is a real shame that after acquiring all those creative players, only to ask a CB who is playing as a CDM to create chances for the team. sadly, the team has no strategy or plan when playing just depending on individual brilliance from either Mata, Hazard or one of the CB's to win us a game. pre-season was just a waste of time

Yup agree 100% in some other posts you may have seen me saying exactly that.. What is our style, our shape etc - we are a collection of players thrown on a pitch, that doesn't make a team.

I don't think except Michu there is one other Swansea player who would start for us, but they play as a team are well organised and fair play to them. That's what we need - I said it first post of match thread.

I'm almost writing this season off TBH - 4th is now the only priority, everything else can fuck off :)

We need big changes in the summer, just hope we have enough in the tank to finish 4th

With all of this talk about how Oscar shouldn't have played out wide, why didn't Rafa (if he wanted to play the three maestros) use Oscar as number 10, with Hazard on the right and Mata on the left? He is Brazil's number 10 after all.

Played some really slick football but had some horrible finishing. Torres was silent the entire game and Ba had far more impact with the 10 minutes. Two headers on goal, a near penalty and offside goal.

Ivanovic had two horrific blunders (especially the second), but he's been a great player for us and it's just unfortunate it happened.

Luiz was very impressive in the first half, but was back to his long shot way late in the second half.

Rafa needed to make earlier changes.

both ramires and Torres should have been subbed at HT under Jose they would have been ,,,,,my mistake Torres should never have fucking started ,,,,well actually the tosser didnt

Terrible stuff from Ivanovic, what was he thinking doing that twice in a game...

Torres as useless as ever, sad part is that Rafa is balls deep in his ass and Ba will probably not be a regular starter, were so much more dangerous when he came on, you can see his hunger for goals, he puts his arm in the air to tell players to cross it and that he will fight to get on the end of it, he really wants them. Torres on the other hand jogs around looking moody.

Right I feel the need to have a rant to feel better before bed so here goes:

• Torres. As usual the first place to start. Tonight was a perfect example of why we will never move on until he's gone. Demba Ba got 10 measly minutes and created himself more chances than Torres did in 80 minutes. We have an abundance of creativity in midfield, are being linked with yet more in the likes of Isco and Taison, and for all that we have and may possibly get, it offers us nothing when they have fuck all to pass to up front. Demba Ba didn't touch the ball for the first 5 minutes he was on because he wasn't interested in dropping deep and helping out the build up play. He doesn't need to with the players we have behind him, instead he kept his position occupying the centre backs and the chances came to him. IMO tonight broke the camel's back with the fans and they finally showed dissent towards Torres. Benitez is under a lot of pressure now to start using Demba Ba and hopefully it will pay off.
  • Benitez's lack of substitutions at key points in games is embarrassing.
  • Going on the probabilities that we won't make it through, this is a big learning curve for the young players we have at the club now. We have played in a lot of 'finals' this season and look to be the 'nearly' team. That is all fine and well this year as it will give players the experience, but we do have to be careful we don't earn a reputation as 'nearly men' next season. Arsenal still have never recovered from it. With this is mind there is no doubt next season, even more so if the likes of Cole and Lampard leave, that we need some experience and leaders to take over the mantle. I think some of the players in our team will step up like David Luiz, but we still definately need a couple of players in their mid to late 20's (their prime) in the central areas of our team helping to lead these younger players.
  • From winning the Champions League last season and the highs that brought, this season was always looking likely to spell 'transition', but it could have been really helped along the way by the decision making of the board. Whether the decisions are right or wrong, or will prove to be right or wrong, they have harmed us this season - sacking RDM so soon after the Champions League win, hiring somebody so unpopular amongst the fans as Benitez, John Terry's racism saga, the Clattenburg racism saga, the stance on Frank Lampard and the continued persistence with Fernando Torres. It has only accumulated to create bad PR and a negativity amongst the fans which has clearly rubbed off on the players. The younger players like Oscar and Hazard should be brimming with confidence, trying to do things and being willed to try tricks and take men on by us supporters. But the negativity around the club at the moment has seen players such as those mentioned going into their shell.
  • I'm growing so tired of the lack of forward thinking at the club. It pains me to say it, but AVB is spot on. Until we give a new manager a chance to instil a blueprint and identity on to the club, we will continue showing inconsistency. It is vital with the younger element that we now have in the squad, that they are under the tutelage of somebody they can trust and know will be given the time and resources to build upon. I do not want to see another 2-3 managers come and go over the next couple of seasons because I would not be surprised to then also see players like Oscar and Hazard become fed up and leave. The players at the club screams of Guardiola being the perfect man, somebody who breeds confidence into younger players to go out and express themselves. Why then do I get the feeling that Guardiola will go somewhere else and the board will stick with Benitez!

I can't imagine the abuse Luiz or Mikel would get if they had made only one of those dreadful mistakes tonight. The double standards are unfair.

Anyway, Luiz put in a heroic performance tonight. Top class.

Oscar and Hazard were also very good, I thought.

I was going to write a post, but you already said it...

Hazard and Luiz were amazing, Oscar did really good for a CAm playing Winger and Turnbull had no fault on the goals.

Ivanovic had the worst game of his life (what can we do, it happens), Torres is female and worse than my grandmother and Mata must not lose easy goals like that (he is still a fucking wizard though).

Benitez had one of his horrible games and they are getting common. Fulham, Corinthians, QPR, Swansea...

Had Mata and Ramires took the chances that came their away in that first half, this game would have ended totally different. Instead, one shot poorly at the keeper while the other tried to be too clever and walked the ball into the net! :doh:

I seriously don't know what to say about this result, I really don't!

Funny how the 8-0 thrashing of Villa in the Premier League still stands as the ONLY home game we've seen goals scored at home under Benitez in FIVE matches!

But I agree with LDN Blue.. much as a majority of you guys like to call for his head, it's not Rafa's fault by any means!

Tbh Swansea were awful and we were really good, that was just such a shame of a result. I wanna blame ppl but really it wasn't fair at all, the most unjustified win i've ever seen, well except us beating Barca last season, again in a first leg of a semi final at the bridge. Gutted though, feel a bit devastated after that, another trophy gone. We have no chance. Swansea will be too focussed and motivated to throw this away having never won anything. A massive chance we had and it's a massive chance gone.

Getting a bit fed up now. i mean, we've got a great first team and squad and to not score in 4 of our last 5 home games is a bit of a disgrace. Deserved or not, we still lost. Where is the Stamford Bridge fortress?

Don't wanna blame Ivanovic because i love the guy but boy did he fuck up on a grand scale today. Ba needs to start over Torres now, the difference in quality between the 2 is quite shocking.

Anyway, in a word.... Gutted (again).

I can't imagine the abuse Luiz or Mikel would get if they had made only one of those dreadful mistakes tonight. The double standards are unfair.

Anyway, Luiz put in a heroic performance tonight. Top class.

Oscar and Hazard were also very good, I thought.

WRONG!

If Mikel did that he would probably be praised and named the best DM in the world for the 50th time.

I would love for these people complaining to see how much the server costs.

Yup think target is £60.00 month that's £720 year - plus other bits bobs... So call it £1k

Last month £7 was donated shortfall of £53 - had to come out of Jims pocket!

I admit I didn't give money last month as was and still am pissed at being given what I feel to be an unfair warning...

But, after a strop, happy to help this place going - we have so many members 50p month would more than cover it

Or - maybe we create a buy/sell thread on here and TC take a % of each sale to help fund? That worked for a small company called eBay? :)

Anyway, lots of tech AND commercial options here - so don't worry like CFC we will progress :)

Haha well lets just say. I am putting haha everywhere to prevent my hate for that useless Spanish shemale bastard Torres coming out. Haha. Also Ivanovic, haha. HAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK IVANOVIC ?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!!??!??!!??

P.S. If I see anymore of these Torres isn't getting any service tweets I will round fanboys up and start shooting...........