Man of the Match  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres should never fucking start over Demba ba ever... Ba made 2 great chances, nearly had a penalty and put the ball in the back of the net after just 10 Mins... Torres just done jack shit... And Ivan wtf... Awful game from him... 2 legs though I am still optimistic and if we go full strength with BA and not goldilocks we can turn this around I think.

"The team's recent performances and results have not been good enough and the owner and the Board felt that a change was necessary now to keep the club moving in the right direction as we head into a vitally important part of the season."

Oh God, one can at least hope. :D

Ivanovic has been among our most consistent players in over 3 seasons now...if anyone has credits when it comes to mistakes, it's him :( Shame...

Awful game from Torres. Didn't even try and seemed like a player from 4th league...

Oh well, bright side is that Ba is probably the number 1 striker now :D

Fuck off Ivanovic and most of all , Fuck off Benitez/those idiots who run the club...for this incredible, baffling, retarded obsession with playing Torres. That man has cost us more games than you can calculate on a calculator. Ba comes on and the difference is night and D---No, even more, like between a Black Hole and the Sun. Torres is some Nancy boy excuse who is (subconsciously due to his shitness) trying to play as a false nine (Horribly). Stop playing Torres = Win games. I don't know how much more longer I can stand of this...

YET Another Trophy gone (We ain't getting anything in the return leg). We will go trophy-less this season because someone, at least one person, always screws up somehow and Torres some fucking how always plays in these big games.

Oh and did I mention, FUCK TORRES.

Looks like the League Cup is gonna be the 5th trophy we're gonna throw away just like that this season! This is getting absolutely depressing and embarrassing!!

Also, Stamford Bridge is slowly turning into a fortress for away teams. Have lost that aura and fear factor. So far in 6 home games under Benitez in all competitions, we have won 2, drawn 2 and lost 2 as well as failing to score in those 4 matches!!

:doh:

LOL what a mare ay?? the reason we lost tonight is 1) we need to learn how to make all our pressure count, 2)never use Torres again simple really because he is a useless prick look whats happened when Ba come on boom two headers on goal, glad the fans booed Torres i never want to see him play again in a Chelsea shirt.

Now i wont have ago a Brana for the 1st mistake it happens, but what the fuck is he doing with the second LOOK what your doing FFS

for me its over we aint scoring 3 goal with no response in two weeks so thats another trophy gone this season

we can only win the FA cup now in my eyes