Chelsea 0-2 Swansea

Jase

Man of the Match  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

And furthermore, is it only me think Turnbull was awful? His positioning for the first goal was very questionable.

to blame Turnbull for either goal is ridiculous ...for the first he merely gave a decent pass to Bran.

as to Torres he should have been subbed MUCH earlier ....I really doubt if you watched this game

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCKING SHIT!! i will tell what was wrong with this game in my opinion

1) we play a 50 MILLION GIRL WHO THINKS SHE DOESN'T HAS TO WORK FOR THE TEAM;, AND THIS WHILE WE HAVE JUST BOUGHT AN IN FORM STRIKER WHO KNOWS HOW TO SCORE GOALS.

2) IVANOVICH WAS SHIT THIS GAME, WORST PERFORMANCE FROM CHELSEA DEFENDER I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE

3) BENITEZ : JUST FUCK OFF AND TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER WITH U

4) WHY WAS RAMIRES EVEN ON THE PITCH,? IN MY OPINION, HE DID NOT PLAY WELL. MAYBE WE SHOULD THINK ABOUT THIS WHOLE FELLAINI DEAL

5) LUIZ AND CESAR YOU GUYS SHOOT WAY TOO MUCH ON GOAL, TO PASS THE BALL IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE ASHAMED OFF

6) MATA MISSED A SITTER ( PASS FROM HAZARD) BUT I CAN FORGIVE HIM, HE HELPED US SO MUCH THIS YEAR ALREADY

Ivanovic has been among our most consistent players in over 3 seasons now...if anyone has credits when it comes to mistakes, it's him :( Shame...

Awful game from Torres. Didn't even try and seemed like a player from 4th league...

Oh well, bright side is that Ba is probably the number 1 striker now :D

yeah Bran is up there with Ashley in the consistently dependable list. i thought that during the game gutted about the result but equally for him.

Swansea are a good side as much as i hate the jack bastards. however,if we turn it on at the Liberty stadium i still believe we can get to the final.regardless of how pumped up they are to get to their first major domestic cup final in nearly 50 years. gotta start Ba upfront in that one!

I felt Cole was very sloppy going forward, his crossing was bad and I feel he often doesn't react offensively like he used to. Defensively he was solid but down the flanks not so great. Brana had a bad game but man this guy is consistent most of the time so shit happens. I felt we moved the ball nicely we just couldn't break them down. Torres seems to have lost his passion for the game and I don't want to see him start for a while. I am going to stay optimistic and say we are going to come back in the second leg, Brana will score one of the goals if started.

Chelsea played brilliantly, I read. Well said. Just one thing I would add. They lost.

Yes, they lost, but sometimes you play well and you lose, sometimes you play shit and you win.

If they had played Ba (= if we had two strikers so they could be rotated) we would have surely won. We totally dominated. And personal mistakes, there is no way to prevent those...

Yes, they lost, but sometimes you play well and you lose, sometimes you play shit and you win.

If they had played Ba (= if we had two strikers so they could be rotated) we would have surely won. We totally dominated. And personal mistakes, there is no way to prevent those...

The games are not won on ifs or buts. If I were a carpenter, would you marry me....says the song.

The games are not won on ifs or buts. If I were a carpenter, would you marry me....says the song.

No, and that is why we lost. If we play like that at the liberty stadium in 2 weeks with ba upfront (without the crazy defensive line errors), we will win the game..

well i guess we can get 2 and go for pens but we had our pen win in Munich lol

We only allowed 1... :cry:

But seriously, with petr hopefully back and our captain back in there. We can do it. At least there is no way we can lose on the away goals rule now. :D

We only allowed 1... :cry:

But seriously, with petr hopefully back and our captain back in there. We can do it. At least there is no way we can lose on the away goals rule now. :D

not that we are allowed one its just Chelsea and shoot outs dont go lol

as long as pretty girl dont start and Bubba from Forest Gump starts we have a chance

May I post my words of wisdom.. :getin:

Currently, the team can not convert their chances. If the opposition takes care of Mata, the rest of the team is in trouble.

Players like Hazard, looks pretty while he runs with the ball but is not capable to score goals. I am not even convinced he is worth 32m Chelsea paid for him in comparison to others. He has not played well for two months.

Since Luiz was converted to midfield, he played relatively well there. However, his choice of taking shots at the net remains very questionable, to say the least.

The team is in the slump & have been for over a month or so. Their inconsistency will be their demise in the long run.

To say, the team will get better later, just does not cut it with me.

May I post my words of wisdom.. :getin:

Currently, the team can not convert their chances. If the opposition takes care of Mata, the rest of the team is in trouble.

Players like Hazard, looks pretty while he runs with the ball but is not capable to score goals. I am not even convinced he is worth 32m Chelsea paid for him in comparison to others. He has not played well for two months.

Since Luiz was converted to midfield, he played relatively well there. However, his choice of taking shots at the net remains very questionable, to say the least.

The team is in the slump & have been for over a month or so. Their inconsistency will be their demise in the long run.

To say, the team will get better later, just does not cut it with me.

You forgot to post any words of wisdom.

Ba has played one game, the team looked far better with him. All the stats in recent games against QPR and Swansea point to a team without a cutting edge - having Torres up-front is the definition of lacking a cutting edge.

The team will get better when Ba starts.