Man of the Match  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all of this talk about how Oscar shouldn't have played out wide, why didn't Rafa (if he wanted to play the three maestros) use Oscar as number 10, with Hazard on the right and Mata on the left? He is Brazil's number 10 after all.

Played some really slick football but had some horrible finishing. Torres was silent the entire game and Ba had far more impact with the 10 minutes. Two headers on goal, a near penalty and offside goal.

Ivanovic had two horrific blunders (especially the second), but he's been a great player for us and it's just unfortunate it happened.

Luiz was very impressive in the first half, but was back to his long shot way late in the second half.

Rafa needed to make earlier changes.

That's the thing I don't get tonight. Why on earth did Benitez deployed him as a winger on the right flank?! He's not a winger FFS!!

At the rate we're going, I'll probably prefer to have RDM back and go with his gung-ho playing style than this atrocious playing style. Feels too rigid and structured!!

I don't understand, aren't we meant to be more fluid also?, everything we do seems so easy to defend against, all you do is stick a man on our players. Because lets face it, we can't whip a cross in because who is going to score? Torres? LMFAO.

I don't know how much more traffic we get here compared to CFCnet, but they never crash there. I can't even get in here a lot of the time during or immediately following matches.

Anyways, if we continue to play Torres for even a few more weeks, we'll be in danger of not finishing top 4. It's got beyond embarrassing now. He MUST go!

Cfcnet have clubcfcnet where people pay to use a private forum, they have gaurented donations each month something we don't.

Bit early for that. It's not an ideal situation, but on another day we could have won that 3-0, and with their lead they will probably sit back... Big demba ba will rip them apart...

I BELIEVE! :D

Well, i belived last year against Napoli & Barca & Munich & in the FA Cup, because we had players & manager loving the club, now its different, we lost, lost and lost.Demba Ba is no Drogba, Hazard & Mata & Oscar are too young, and Benitez is still idiot, seriously, i dont understand Robbie sacking for Benitez.Shit of a season really.

Like I've said before if people donate something then they have a right to moan. Far to many people expect something for nothing when they contribute nothing.

Last month we received £7, a month like that on a better server could be the end of us.

Jim completely understand - you have to sign up to a 12 month contract...

Have you looked at Amazon cloud space? I have some accounts you can test on if you would like? I could probably hide some of the cost under 'Work' servers, to reduce the burden on you financially?

Lets have a chat in PM and see what we can do...

For real man... I know he's not gonna admit it but there's so many ways to not make yourself look like a fool and Benitez can't even get that right.

This is not good. I have refused to believe all the play Torres at all costs nonsense, but that might just change in the next few weeks.

I am going to be POSITIVE .... after that even the RUSSIAN must realise TORRES is FUCKED ,,,,,,75 minutes of fuck all in 15 Ba was always involved ... EVEN the Russian must admit his Blonde is fucked

tell Benitez now TORRES OUT

Luiz put Oscar in with a great ball - Oscar fucked up first touch

Honestly Luiz was fucking great tonight! If I edited the game and made him look like Fellani people would be saying how great he is...

We played long balls because we had no width... That's why Marin should have started...

The real problem was Torres being beaten to everything - he really is shit

all I'm saying is that Luiz is being given far too much freedom, which affects our build up and most of the time render mata and hazard trivial not to mention we have a striker who doesnt know how to create any proper movement off the ball. so it is a lost cause. all this being said while losing to two teams we should be beating with style, no big teams yet.

also, it is a real shame that after acquiring all those creative players, only to ask a CB who is playing as a CDM to create chances for the team. sadly, the team has no strategy or plan when playing just depending on individual brilliance from either Mata, Hazard or one of the CB's to win us a game. pre-season was just a waste of time

I am going to be POSITIVE .... after that even the RUSSIAN must realise TORRES is FUCKED ,,,,,,75 minutes of fuck all in 15 Ba was always involved ... EVEN the Russian must admit his Blonde is fucked

tell Benitez now TORRES OUT

Out of likes :( you joined the 'like' party too late!

Agreed he's worse than cancer....

Like I've said before if people donate something then they have a right to moan. Far to many people expect something for nothing when they contribute nothing. Last month we received £7, a month like that on a better server could be the end of us.

Jim, your site is great!

You have the best football forum I have seen (and I sneek in a lot of rival's forums). Be proud and ignore the ignorant...

I thought we played pretty good, except Torres of course. And, I had predicted another horrid Ivanovic performance. I don't know what you guys have been watching, but even before this match, his last 2 were his WORST in a chelsea shirt. WORSE than anything Luiz has ever done and look what he does today. Ivan has been worse than Torres over the last 3 games, and it's not even close imo, he's been that bad. But at least Ivan can turn it around, hopefully soon, but Torres can fuck off! We need to buy another striker. Having 2 creates competition, but you can't call it a competition for Ba when Torres is the other choice lol. It's more like Ba vs Benitez than Ba vs Torres for starts.

Jim completely understand - you have to sign up to a 12 month contract...

Have you looked at Amazon cloud space? I have some accounts you can test on if you would like? I could probably hide some of the cost under 'Work' servers, to reduce the burden on you financially?

Lets have a chat in PM and see what we can do...

Send me a pm about it tomorrow as I'm now off to bed.

It's half time and full time that's the problem, everyone has the same idea clicking and refreshing the same thread at the same time. 95% of the time the servers fine like now it's running perfectly again.