Chelsea 0-2 Swansea

Jase

Man of the Match  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/28/fernando-torres-roman-abramovich-

Torres said: "I had a conversation with the owner of Chelsea and he trusts me. His confidence is total and that is what I needed to keep fighting and continue to be essential for the team."

The Chelsea striker's words echo those of chief executive, Ron Gourlay, who said last week that the club had absolute belief that Torres would now come good for them, especially important now that Didier Drogba has left the club.

That doesn't prove that Abramovic forces managers to play him... just that they believe in him...and that's from May last year...

And I get a 404 from that page....

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I simply find it funny more people are bashing Torres than Ivanovic. But that's how things go. Torres was hidden most of the game, however, I don't really think he was played a ball that he could do anything with for most part of the game. Ba came on and that's when the crosses started working. I want Ba to start, but I really don't think Torres deserves the amount of criticism he has been getting when he was never played a threatening ball and he was in perfect position to score at one point bot azpi played an awful cross in. Ivanovic was terrible this game. Two LOUSY mistakes that cost us the game. Take this with a grain of salt as I am just not a Luiz fan but I think he was sub par, his passes were off for most of the game. Hazard played well, Mata couldn't finish. I thought Oscar was more efficient today than he has been for most of the most recent matches. Ramires was brutal imo. Ba had to very good chances, wish he could've scored them. That's my personal assessment of the game.

Ok crosses started working when BA came on?

There's no scientific explanation needed, BA plays in the box and attacks the ball - hence creating more chances than Torres

Torres is the weak link up front...

Ok crosses started working when BA came on?

There's no scientific explanation needed, BA plays in the box and attacks the ball - hence creating more chances than Torres

Torres is the weak link up front... on the wings.

Fixed. When is he ever up front?

That doesn't prove that Abramovic forces managers to play him... just that they believe in him...and that's from May last year...

Well of course he won't say that, but it's perfectly clear what happened. Club's refusal to sign a striker during summer, Roman's promise to Torres after he moaned to the Spanish media, sacking a manager who decided to bench Torres in an important game... everything points to that. You can say Roman does not force managers to play him. He just sacks anyone who doesn't.

Don't know what's going on with the page though, works fine to me.

He certainly forced our managers to play him this season by not buying another striker in the summer.

Well of course he won't say that, but it's perfectly clear what happened. Club's refusal to sign a striker during summer, Roman's promise to Torres after he moaned to the Spanish media, sacking a manager who decided to bench Torres in an important game... everything points to that. You can say Roman does not force managers to play him. He just sacks anyone who doesn't.

Don't know what's going on with the page though, works fine to me.

None of that is really clear. To me all of that is really just assumptions of what has happened behind closed doors.

It's because I live in a different country. I think it's one of those "Not availble in your region" things.

It says out of likes so I keep trying and occasionally one goes through - then stops again :(

Normally have to wait a day.... ;)

Gotta stop liking so much :P

You just have to be a bit stricter, that's all. You're too kind! :P

For some reason, i keep thinking you and Leif are the same person. Yet you're both completely different, ones extremely weird and ones aggresive

c3e.jpg

LMAO

You have been extra good lately Kojo, I think I liked all all of your posts today!

None of that is really clear. To me all of that is really just assumptions of what has happened behind closed doors.

It's because I live in a different country. I think it's one of those "Not availble in your region" things.

Read between lines, no other way to satisfy you. :D

I do understand now why Roman never speaks to media... He would have to actually explain a lot.

Where are those who posted here that Chelsea do not need players like Fellaini now ?

What did we see from the midfield in this game ? I know. Dick all.

Currently, Chelsea are too thin on players. Mikel, Moses gone for 3 weeks. The club is in deep shit.

By the way, did Rafa have any choice in player selection ? Should he play BA in every game from now on ?

Every 3rd day Chelsea are playing. How long will it take before BA is all washed up too ?

Read between lines, no other way to satisfy you. :D

I do understand now why Roman never speaks to media... He would have to actually explain a lot.

Reading between the lines isn't the hard proof that I want.

If reading between the lines was an official way to do things women would rule the world and Hitler would have won the war.