Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

arsenal (away) thats it. 2 and a half years and that is one match in which you can say he was a 50 million striker.

against bayern he did score a goal but was not even in our top 5 performers on the day - hazard, oscar, schurlle, cole, cech.

i dont think that is a good stat in anyway.

ba is a better targetman and a better option for us specially when playing away against organized and physical defences (which is almost all PL teams). torres is a better option when playing against teams like tottenham and bayern because they will give him space and he will be better suited in a counter-attacking situation.

Agree with both points but not completely. Ba is the most effective forward against physical defences, but I feel Eto'o is the best at unlocking organized ones. I would put Torres behind Eto'o but ahead of Ba in that regard.

That's why I feel you can't definitively say that Ba is an overall much better forward than Torres for us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like him to go to Turkey as well. He is a good striker and it saddens me that his career is stagnating here.

Absolutely. We'll probably get the blame for ruining his career if he stays here beyond January.

P.S. Take Mikel with you to Turkey(rumor has it that Trabzonspor are interested) if we sign Witsel.

He sure is great striker but just doesnt cut it here at Chelsea. Would love to see him play in PL or France (Marseille would need him) for midtable club after he leaves Chelsea. He was superb for Nufc and will definately come back in form in club where he will play regulary.

Absolutely. We'll probably get the blame for ruining his career if he stays here beyond January.

P.S. Take Mikel with you to Turkey(rumor has it that Trabzonspor are interested) if we sign Witsel.

And Essien as well. Actually maybe even Lampard since he is utter useless in the CDM now. We should sign someone like Witsel to replace them. I really thought we could have gone for Khedira but now he is out for 6 months it is all over I suppose.

And Essien as well. Actually maybe even Lampard since he is utter useless in the CDM now. We should sign someone like Witsel to replace them. I really thought we could have gone for Khedira but now he is out for 6 months it is all over I suppose.

Lamps could be easily be a squad player next season. Not sure about Essien staying with us though.

Also with Khedira out, we won't have a chance with Xabi Alonso as well.