• Lampard(sub)
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exuse me?

Lampard has a selfish streak and has done for years. I tell you what there has been plenty of times when he has ignored a better placed teammate to smack one from 25 yards.

At least Ba showed a little class today and let him have it instead of asking for it.

I doubt some of you were into football back in these days but watch this

Lampard has a selfish streak and has done for years. I tell you what there has been plenty of times when he has ignored a better placed teammate to smack one from 25 yards.

At least Ba showed a little class today and let him have it instead of asking for it.

I doubt some of you were into football back in these days but watch this

Again, Gudjohnsen against Blackburn in 2004/05, Drogba against Wigan in 2009/10.

FFS I came to this thread to see some celebratory posts not the pettiest argument in the world about who took the penalty. We won 5-1 if you didn't notice!

Excellent performance by our front four, especially after we conceded. Cole and Azpi were also outstanding throughout the match. The latter was my MOTM; he was trying to be involved in everything and didn't stop running for 90 mins (nor did Rami for that matter).

I vote for Mata for MOTM but Demba Ba showed some real skill out there, the second goal was pure class from the control of the cross to the very nice contact with the ball.. it was a breath of fresh air frankly to see him out there, but I don't want to take anything away from anyone else as Mata was the real hero for me.