• Ba
    • Lampard(sub)
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we started the season with like 7 wins from 8 or something like that, then 7 or 8 without a win then 8-0 against Villa, 0-1 against QPR. We've scored 21 goals in 4 domestic cup games this season and we've lost 3 finals. We're unpredictable again :D

Hahaha they just like to keep us on our toes! Think we're gana loose and boom a win..think we'll get a easy win and boom some shitty loss.Who wants to win in a row we never know whats coming next lol..either a good surprise or bad surprise!

Exactly and to be honest it summed it up going from beating Everton away to losing home to QPR the very next game. 3 points were expected but in a stupid way wasn't. it's been a crazy season (AGAIN), i swear no other teams fans go through what we do and that's why we look forward to it every week.

One thing is for sure, we've only lost 1 FA Cup game in 90 minutes in 5 years. We are the FA Cup kings.

What people are forgetting is that it's demba first game aswell playing with his new team mates!! It's only gonna get better when hazard and mata play behind him!! Finally we got a striker who can score all types off goals..

Mainly the first two you mentioned there. If I forget, then of course I'll check websites. Then again, it's hard to forget results like those when we steamrolled opponents. :D

That's a good point! :P

It was really refreshing to have a genuine goal-scorer again, thank god for Ba!

However, the first team squad needs some serious talk to get rid of the lazy pedestrian rhythm we have witnessed in the first 25 minutes. Rami clearly lacked any awareness of the surrounding opposition players and looked a bit too relaxed for such crucial role, while Luiz was just a complete disaster (no tactical discipline, insisting on shooting aimlessly and showed no interest in helping out the defensive half). TBH, I was surprised he started today after his poor performance against QPR.

Another issue is regarding Oscar, most games he played for Brazil, he occupied the deep playmaker role, why do we insist on playing him as an AMC?

Finally, I really hope Ba gets his chance playing regularly and not to be dropped for the sake of rotation, our best chance of winning is with him on the pitch.

I know this will upset some of you but I think it was an absolute disgrace that Lampard didn't let Ba take that penalty. Our new striker on a hattrick on his debut and he didn't let him take it. That for me goes down as one of the most selfish things I've ever seen in the game. When he eventually leaves in the summer I'll remember things like that and I won't shed a tear.

Fuck that, seriously who the fuck do you think he is -he's been here literally minutes. If he wants a hat trick then he can get one the next game. If this is your abiding memory of Frank Lampard (taking a pen when he's the pen taker) the you cannot and should not consider yourself a Chelsea man - and I have never said that before. I think your assertion that Lampard is out of order here beggars belief.

Lets just say we had a bad day in the office against QPR...

A bad day in the office cost Barcelona and Bayern Munich last year UCL, just saying...

I agree that we have been pretty good in the attack and the fact we always allow the first goal should be taken care. However, I view the QPR and Corinthians game as more than just a bad day in the office.

We have a fucking terrible difficulty in winning those "routine games", I still dont know if we became a girly team or we are just really depended on some key players.

All I am saying is that there is more than a bad loss. Something is wrong!

Fuck that, seriously who the fuck do you think he is -he's been here literally minutes. If he wants a hat trick then he can get one the next game. If this is your abiding memory of Frank Lampard (taking a pen when he's the pen taker) the you cannot and should not consider yourself a Chelsea man - and I have never said that before. I think your assertion that Lampard is out of order here beggars belief.

Salute to that!

Awesome result. I'm really impressed with Ba and I've got a very good feeling about his Chelsea career. Mata was brilliant as always providing service and getting involved in every dangerous attack, I'm still not sure whether I should vote him or Ba as the MOTM. Oh and I'm extremely happy with Lamps' historic goal. Hope the rumours are true and his contract gets renewed :)

A bad day in the office cost Barcelona and Bayern Munich last year UCL, just saying...

I agree that we have been pretty good in the attack and the fact we always allow the first goal should be taken care. However, I view the QPR and Corinthians game as more than just a bad day in the office.

We have a fucking terrible difficulty in winning those "routine games", I still dont know if we became a girly team or we are just really depended on some key players.

All I am saying is that there is more than a bad loss. Something is wrong!

The Corinthians game is utterly meaningless. It was a tin pot, mickey mouse game that we had to travel halfway round the world to play against a team who prepared like it was the biggest game of their season (and it probably was). And after all that we lost 1-0 and their keeper was MOTM.

The QPR game simply came down to one thing - no Mata. He sets the tempo for the team and we can't afford to drop him for big games.

Two bad days at the office.

Maybe he was a bit harsh but he raised a valid point. No need to go overboard in response.

The Corinthians game is utterly meaningless. It was a tin pot, mickey mouse game that we had to travel halfway round the world to play against a team who prepared like it was the biggest game of their season (and it probably was). And after all that we lost 1-0 and their keeper was MOTM.

The QPR game simply came down to one thing - no Mata. He sets the tempo for the team and we can't afford to drop him for big games.

Two bad days at the office.

LOL

At the end of the season I will have to hear how many excuses for how many different games? When we play well, benitez and the boys are fucking amazing, when we lose it was just some occasional fucking shit...

"X bad days at the office".

Hillarious! :lol: