• Ba
    • Lampard(sub)
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game, a shaky first 25 mins but then we sarted playing... Thouroghly impressed by Ba unlucky not to get his hat-trick, great performance by all and a great result with lampy cominf off the bench to score... Great reaction after the QPR match.

MOTM,

Quite a few contenders, moses was very good, mata was slow to start but was exceptional, especially early on in the second half, but for me i have to go with demba ba; he was pressing and showed a lot of intent, was in the right positions scored a great goal for his second, kept going, unlucky not to score 3 and helped out defensively with some great clearences, all when he has only been with us for a day.

Showed how much we missed Mata on Wednesday, and how much we've missed a proper striker all season.

Southampton were weak but we still showed a lot of good things for the future. Everyone seemed a lot brighter after another slow start and the movement of everyone stepped up a gear. Luiz looks tired though and needs a break at some point.

Overall, a good performance but we need to start off faster and we can't drop Mata for big games.

Also got to say I was mightily impressed with Shaw at left-back for Southampton. If he's available for £5 million then he's got to be worth a look.

Great comeback.

The Rafa-Rollercoaster is at it again!!!

Well played to all the boys - especially BA, so unlucky he didn't get his hat-trick!

Agree with @the only place to be - Shaw for 5 million could be a great investment.

Mata looked great today, but gotta give it to BA for MOTM !!!

Just loved the way Hazard (stream was shit might have been Mata) assisted him for his second goal, in front of a defender, little flick, in the net!!!!

Wow how I have missed a striker that can get in front of a defender!

Hope Torres was watching carefully :) that's how you do it son :)

Gonna be a very happy T-Bone steak tonight, hopefully my mate who's a Utd fan will be crying, come on Joe score a hat-trik ;)

Ba fits in perfectly. I was a tiny bit pesimistic about this signing but yes indeed he looked great today (+ he fuckin scores). Should have let him complete his hattrick from the spot IMO

Great comeback, apart from the first quarter of the match we were kinda brilliant.

Great game, hard to pick MOTM, Azpilicueta ran up and down the pitch whole game, Demba Ba took two goals, almost 3rd if it wasn't for Artur Boruc's great save, and Moses... though Mata gave us to edge to get back into the game! Well done!!