• Ba
    • Lampard(sub)
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course we can improve, we're not Barcelona that can win every game. I'm really just being realistic looking at our team, they're positions we can get a lot better at (one we just fixed yesterday) and so we can look brilliant one week and not so much the next.

The team is also filled with not so great finishers which hurts in close, tight games with very few chances like the Corinthians one. And not great depth, which hurt in the QPR game.

You kind of just walked into my argument...

I started by saying we can not play the "it is alright" game. I cleared posted we must reflect on what we should improve. Then, I received a post saying we should not read to much on them, it came down to Mata, GK and luck (it is all fine).

By posting that we need depth and better finishers, you totally made my point.

I still think that Oscar should play as a deep lying playmaker. There's no connection between the defense and the 3 Amigos. We need someone who can pass the ball to the front on a consistent level and Rambo, Mikel and Luiz can't do that. Oscar can do that. He can also shoot from outside and can press high up the pitch. Great game though.

WOW JUST WOW!!!

Come home tanked up 3am missed the highlights, though no worries I'll check on the TC happiness and what !!!!

A) Arguing over penalties

B) Arguing over past results

C'mon guys, live for today, we WON and WON WELL :)

We have a striker, we looked good after a shaky start, we're gonna keep getting better!!!

Lets all chill enjoy the victory and worry about the next game when it comes - now is the time for basking in excellence :)

P.S? Drunk so this might be utter shite (more so than usual) I'm spouting!!!!

OMG DEMBA IS SO SWEET AND CHEERFUL. CONTESTANT FOR THE NO 1 CUTEST CHELSEA PLAYER. COMPETITION IS HARD AS MATA IS LEADING WITH THE HUGE GAP!

the bit about "if I could do as half as Didier has done" or the "i know he's the main man, that i'm fourth or fifth, so i have to wait and i'll get one myself"

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

You can see his confidence is crushed by not getting to take the penalty. He may be laughing and carefree on the outside, but inside, he's crying. Lampard ruined him for good.

he might be smiling but the truth is that he'll go home and make a voodoo doll of Lamps and burn it while drinking whiskey and smoking a cigar. then he'll laugh with his Senegal deep accent "HAHAHAHA YOU'RE LEAVING AND I'LL TAKE ALL THE PENALTIES OF THE WORLD HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

A_3xetaCUAA7gkM.jpg

actually,,the weakness of our game last night are :

1. Transition from Defense to attack is sloopy,,there's still no connection (especially in short pass) from Double Pivot to 3 Miedfielder...

2. Why is our Back Four always doing "Back-Pass" to Goalkeeper when in pressure? can Beni teach to them how to make short pass and Keeping ball better...

actually,,the weakness of our game last night are :

1. Transition from Defense to attack is sloopy,,there's still no connection (especially in short pass) from Double Pivot to 3 Miedfielder...

2. Why is our Back Four always doing "Back-Pass" to Goalkeeper when in pressure? can Beni teach to them how to make short pass and Keeping ball better...

You no have no idea how much that annoys me.

You what? Are you drunk on a Sunday afternoon like a good Aussie should be?

It was such a bad pun my eyes starting hurting... :D

I stopped drinking for my News Year's Resolution because I'm was starting to get mouth and stomach ulcers. They are quite painful.

It was such a bad pun my eyes starting hurting... :D

I stopped drinking for my News Year's Resolution because I'm was starting to get mouth and stomach ulcers. They are quite painful.

Hahahaha. Love to see how long this lasts!

A record of equaling the second highest goalscorer at a club on 193 goals is even rarer!

I missed the game because of an important bit of work I had.

I thought Lampard could have allowed Ba to take the penalty ,Debut hat trick is quite rare

I agree with Zoyales. Lamps has loads of games to score 193 goals, Ba could only get the chance to score a debut hatrick in 1 game! So Ba should have taken the penalty.

I agree with Zoyales. Lamps has loads of games to score 193 goals, Ba could only get the chance to score a debut hatrick in 1 game! So Ba should have taken the penalty.

Is it really that important for Ba to get his hat-trick on his debut?! Yes, it will go down into the record books and it's great and all that but compared that to the chance for Lampard to equal Kerry Dixon's goalscoring record, the latter carries much more significance!