Norwich 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Don't call someone stupid or their opinion stupid if you can't or won't back-up why you think so.

You stated your opinion (which was also not backed up, just assumed) and I stated my opinion on your opinion. :)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't call someone stupid or their opinion stupid if you can't or won't back-up why you think so.

Calm down Leif!

Dont overreact or lose your head, not worth it. Quote giving arguments on why you might be right, you will win more.

There are already too much anger and people losing their heads today (including me).

:D

Really pleased with the win, considering it's one of the toughest places to get the three points from. I can't even believe that some people on here aren't happy with the result, lmao.

But to be quite frank, I wouldn't have expected us to beat them today had we not scored that many goals against Villa in the previous fixture. That victory was really important and it gave me a lot of confidence for this game, and it must have had the same effect on the players and on the opponents as well. I really think that the fact we scored eight goals in that game helped a lot today and we got the win thanks to those goals (maybe it would've had the same effect if we only scored 5 or 6, but you get the idea).

And Mata's goal was just superb, he's really making the difference. What a player, what a perfectly executed goal.

Calm down Leif!

Dont overreact or lose your head, not worth it. Quote giving arguments on why you might be right, you will win more.

There are already too much anger and people losing their heads today (including me).

:D

Im not at all angry today ...we won again AND I wiped out the family last night at Monopoly ,,,great gloating Xmas just need Scumpool to lose

Im not at all angry today ...we won again AND I wiped out the family last night at Monopoly ,,,great gloating Xmas just need Scumpool to lose

You never talk to me again, you understand?

EDIT: See my post at The Pub.

Solid 1-0 victory like the good ol' times. Very happy we got the win at such a difficult place. Our defensive performance was immense. Mikel and Cahil were awesome.

Oh, and please stop playing Luiz in midfield, he was terrible.

You really need to get your eyes checked, you praise Mikel when he does nothing.

Luiz was very good today, he just needs to mature a bit more, he really has changed the team the past two games.

You stated your opinion (which was also not backed up, just assumed) and I stated my opinion on your opinion.

No. I didn't state an opinion; I stated an assumption; and while stating that assumption, even stated the fact that I was making an assumption - so there's no room for confusion there.

Opinions and Assumptions are entirely different.

I have no need nor reason to back up what I said, as that is what an assumption is.. and a completely plausible assumption at that.

Assumption definition via. Google: "A thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof."

What you said was an opinion - Opinion = "A view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge." An opinion without reasons isn't an opinion at all, as to form an opinion there has to be things (reasons) put together to form said opinion. That's going off into an Inception-like description though. It also wasn't noted anywhere that what you said was an opinion. The way you had written it had it come off as if you were trying to pass it as fact - but an opinion cannot be fact. It is impossible.

This is why explaining thoughts or opinions on the internet is encouraged as things can be interpreted in many ways.

Passing insulting 'opinions' on to anyone only takes away from future posts or 'opinions' by that same person, as without any firm ground to stand on (to state why the opinion was formed) those 'opinions' cannot be taken seriously. The morale of all this is - Saying that you find what someone said is stupid and not giving a reason as to why you feel that way simply makes you look incredibly immature.

;)

Haha I will never leave this place, but my point stands - my contribution has dropped from regularly posting 60 times a day to 60 times a month on the basis that you can't have an opinion anymore.

Exactly.

Two things: 1. I thought Luiz was very, very good after Mikel came off. He stayed back and won the ball in the air and also on the ground. Attacking wise, he played the best 2 passes of the game to Mata and Cole. Isn't this what people want from the 2nd midfielder playing next to the DM? productivity at both ends of the pitch? Luiz offers this, he has some areas to work on, but this is just his 3rd start in the position.

2. Ivan-Cahill partnership makes me miss JT less. Very solid most of the time.

No. I didn't state an opinion; I stated an assumption; and while stating that assumption, even stated the fact that I was making an assumption - so there's no room for confusion there.

Opinions and Assumptions are entirely different.

I have no need nor reason to back up what I said, as that is what an assumption is.. and a completely plausible assumption at that.

Assumption definition via. Google: "A thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof."

What you said was an opinion - Opinion = "A view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge." An opinion without reasons isn't an opinion at all, as to form an opinion there has to be things (reasons) put together to form said opinion. That's going off into an Inception-like description though. It also wasn't noted anywhere that what you said was an opinion. The way you had written it had it come off as if you were trying to pass it as fact - but an opinion cannot be fact. It is impossible.

This is why explaining thoughts or opinions on the internet is encouraged as things can be interpreted in many ways.

Passing insulting 'opinions' on to anyone only takes away from future posts or 'opinions' by that same person, as without any firm ground to stand on (to state why the opinion was formed) those 'opinions' cannot be taken seriously. The morale of all this is - Saying that you find what someone said is stupid and not giving a reason as to why you feel that way simply makes you look incredibly immature.

;)

And this is why some people need to get out more.

And this is why some people need to get out more.

Because...? It took around 2 minutes to write. How is correcting someone over something so basic when they insult you a 'need to get out more'? Hm?