Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Christian Benteke

Tomo
Followers 2

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we all talk about lukaku making it in the team, what will benteke add that we can't get from our present strikers if it star striker it would be different issue

Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

I think judging by the players we're interested in (Falcao/Cavani etc.), we're not looking for a young and talented striker, we're looking for a 30-goals-a-season world-class centre forward.

Having two top-tier young players in both Lukaku and Benteke makes no sense in a team that plays one striker.

If you add Fernando, Lukaku, Benteke as total goals scored & it´s feasible, to see them around 35 goals, it makes sense, especially if all options to acquire world class strikers are zilch.

Sign all the strikers and we'll play a 1-0-0-5-5

CECH

NO DEFENCE

NO CENTRAL MIDFIELDERS

SCHURRLE MATA OSCAR HAZARD DE BRUYNE

LUKAKU TORRES BA CAVANI BENTEKE

That's a Ruud Gullit formation!!

Rumour abounds that in one game Rix had to remind Gullit that he'd named no defenders in the line up.

If you guys recommend an available world class striker, then we can discuss it. Currently, I see none left.

Because teams don't just sell off world class strikers.

Because teams don't just sell off world class strikers.

So then what´s wrong with Benteke ? Chelsea did not want to pay for Cavani & rightfully so. Who´s left to buy, then ?

It could make them him and Lukaku insanely competitive when they both also compete for the spot in the Belgium team. Im not sure if its good or bad, depends on if they are good friends or not.

Mou played 3 season with strikes who arent as good as Cavani and Falcao (Benzama and Higuain), maybe he's just fine with 2 very good strikers compete for 1 spot? also Lukaku and Benteka could torn world class in a season i think.

It certainly, makes more sense than Dracula in Chelsea. The club cannot afford to sign this despicable player, I feel.

Currently, Roman is trying to make Chelsea into the world class powerhouse & Dracula is the last thing this club needs.

It certainly, makes more sense than Dracula in Chelsea. The club cannot afford to sign this despicable player, I feel.

Currently, Roman is trying to make Chelsea into the world class powerhouse & Dracula is the last thing this club needs.

Dracula?