Christian Benteke

Tomo
Followers 2

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't judge him on this game surely?

Every player (especially young one's) always have their fair share off stinkers. For a first season in England i think he has done remarkably well.

Not a good performance, but can hardly blame him. Although definately not Chelsea material atm, he can become a very good striker.

I rate him higher than Lukaku right now, but both players are so early in their development that can easily change. In fact I suspect Lukaku to become the better striker eventually.

Judging by the lack of posts on this guy today, I think it was fair it was one performance over l'puke why everyone got their panties all twisted. I see a very similar player in Benteke as Lukaku. If people were frustrated by Lukaku then I don't think they will like Benteke much. He does have raw talent, but it will be a work in progress. I rather take Carlton Cole back over this guy.

He's not a bad player, he can surely score goals when given the chance - on the few occasions he's actually onside lol - but definitely not Chelsea level yet. Just like Lukaku.

When Villa go down we can sign him on the cheap :)

I'd rather some of their British/Irish talent. They've got a few there, but a combination of youth+callowness+strange tactics+idiot manager = relegation.

Hard to believe their is a strong chance for Villa do go down.

I'd rather some of their British/Irish talent. They've got a few there, but a combination of youth+callowness+strange tactics+idiot manager = relegation.

Hard to believe their is a strong chance for Villa do go down.

They have a few players I like, in particular Barry Bannan but hes probably not Chelsea material.

They have a few players I like, in particular Barry Bannan but hes probably not Chelsea material.

Hah, I'm taller than that bastard. Not much taller, but I'm still taller.

I'm short.

I'd rather head over to Wigan and have a look at the likes of McCarthy and McArthur. :P

I'd rather head over to Wigan and have a look at the likes of McCarthy and McArthur. :P

McCarthy and Bannan would have been a dream midfield partnership for Scotland but you Irish stole him :(:Goober: