Christian Benteke

Tomo

These losers have spunked over 60m this summer on attacking players while they have a shocking GK, a dreadful back four and not one decent defensive midfielder. Watched their match today against some amateurs from Malaysia. Jesus Christ, Lovren makes a Sunday League player look like a world beater. And they were saying last summer that he is going to be their leader, their heart :lol: Fucking hate these deluded twats, can't wait to watch them fail again.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These losers have spunked over 60m this summer on attacking players while they have a shocking GK, a dreadful back four and not one decent defensive midfielder. Watched their match today against some amateurs from Malaysia. Jesus Christ, Lovren makes a Sunday League player look like a world beater. And they were saying last summer that he is going to be their leader, their heart :lol: Fucking hate these deluded twats, can't wait to watch them fail again.

watch our game against red bull...

• 4 months later...

Linked with us today. Seems that he is unhappy with Klopp.

He didn't suit Rodgers and he doesn't suit Klopp. It's amazing how often technical directors are allowed to fail with all these transfers. £32.5 mil... Or maybe Rodgers demanded him, which would be even worse.

His limitations have always been obvious. He makes a good back-up but not good enough as #1 for a top side/aspriring top side.

Think Chelsea should refrain from Liverpool purchases (Meireles, Benayoun, Torres). Expensive as well.

He didn't suit Rodgers and he doesn't suit Klopp. It's amazing how often technical directors are allowed to fail with all these transfers. £32.5 mil... Or maybe Rodgers demanded him, which would be even worse.

His limitations have always been obvious. He makes a good back-up but not good enough as #1 for a top side/aspriring top side.

Think Chelsea should refrain from Liverpool purchases (Meireles, Benayoun, Torres). Expensive as well.

What was wrong with Meireles? Signed for 12 million, played the squad role fairly well, contributed to the UCL title with that goal against Benfica and then left for Fenerbache for 8 million.

What was wrong with Meireles? Signed for 12 million, played the squad role fairly well, contributed to the UCL title with that goal against Benfica and then left for Fenerbache for 8 million.

agree. perfect squad player.

Benteke however is only a poor man's Lukaku and I said that when we still had Lukaku^^.Would be a decent squad player, too but for 30m+ we can do better

Meireles was extremely frustrating. And he was one of the favourite scapegoats back then. He would produce such awful plays on the ball. Some moments of quality and he worked hard. All in all he was okay at best imo. But it was signings like that that made Chelsea slip from the top.

I liked him though. Just look at him, such an odd ball. That goal and celebration vs Benfica was great, yeah.

Meireles was extremely frustrating. And he was one of the favourite scapegoats back then. He would produce such awful plays on the ball. Some moments of quality and he worked hard. All in all he was okay at best imo. But it was signings like that that made Chelsea slip from the top.

I liked him though. Just look at him, such an odd ball. That goal and celebration vs Benfica was great, yeah.

Sounds like Ramires

• 5 months later...

Chelsea consider Liverpool striker Christian Benteke if they miss out on Romelu Lukaku

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3623473/Chelsea-consider-Liverpool-striker-Christian-Benteke-miss-Romelu-Lukaku.html

Where's Emenalo, I'm gunna fucking kill him!!

tumblr_lltrzan7GP1qbdfj5.gif

At least we can hoof the ball to him, perfect for a midtable side, how the mighty have fallen...
If we have to take him, make it a loan, but don't forget to add the option to buy him after the loan. Just to be safe. :)

Brilliant, another washed up striker.

I officially have no hopes for the coming season if this actually happens. Not that I have any right now lol.. Seems like we're in for another summer of mediocrity. How I wish Conte could be at Cobham right now planning.. Fucking Euros.

52 minutes ago, chrismada9 said:

Chelsea consider Liverpool striker Christian Benteke if they miss out on Romelu Lukaku

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3623473/Chelsea-consider-Liverpool-striker-Christian-Benteke-miss-Romelu-Lukaku.html

Where's Emenalo, I'm gunna fucking kill him!!

tumblr_lltrzan7GP1qbdfj5.gif

The source is unreliable.

Would be a beast again in a specific system which uses traditional wingers who smack in loads of crosses.

Like Liverpool, we don't play that way so he'd struggle just as much here as he did there. He'd be good for a side like West Ham or Southampton. Even United. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You