Fernando Torres

Tbh, last week's game against Bayern was up there among his best performances for us.

His best, for me, is probably last season's 4-2 win at White Heart Lane. Yes, Tottenham's defensing was hilarious, but his movement and link-up that match with Juan and Eden was incredible. All the front four were out of this world in attack that game.

Tbh, last week's game against Bayern was up there among his best performances for us.

His best, for me, is probably last season's 4-2 win at White Heart Lane. Yes, Tottenham's defensing was hilarious, but his movement and link-up that match with Juan and Eden was incredible. All the front four were out of this world in attack that game.

Agreed, he had a great performance.

Except one thing that keeps bugging me about him all the time.

His dribbling ability. He sucks and he should just stop.

Can Mourinho tell him to stop with that and just do a quick and pass move?

Cause he always gives it away trying to dribble like Hazard!

Agreed, he had a great performance.

Except one thing that keeps bugging me about him all the time.

His dribbling ability. He sucks and he should just stop.

Can Mourinho tell him to stop with that and just do a quick and pass move?

Cause he always gives it away trying to dribble like Hazard!

Alright, I'll give Jose a call and ask him :P

Newcastle at home last season as well. He was brilliant. Unplayable; looked like a £50m striker.

yup. qpr hat-trick too, but the charm of performing well against arsenal in something different. he was such a pain in vermalean (who could have been sent off so easily) and laurent's butt.

On his day, he is simply an awesome striker but i reckon his good days are over.

On his day, he is simply an awesome striker but i reckon his good days are over.

He certainly can't be the star of our team nor score 30+ goals. But he can, and imo will, play a very important role for the team this season and probably a couple of seasons to come as well.

I think it's baffling that they didn't bench Torres yet, just like the did with Kaka when he started sucking.

Real had Cronaldo and Ozil which can play in Kaka's best position(behind the striker); we've had Torres forced down our throats due to the fact that none of our other options are quite as big of a name as him. If we had Falcao/Cavani/Zlatan or some other big game he would have sat his ass on the bench for as much time as Kaka has set his ass at Real.

It's not even about how good the player is, it's the fact that our board fucked up and made the blunder in the History of the EPL transfers and have been trying to justify it ever since. If our board had gone and signed another high profile striker after Torres(even Eto'o at this point doesn't count as one), Torres would not have played 134 matches to score 35 goals.

I'd say he was quality during the whole Europa run, no game in particular though.

His best performance was against United until the 'open goal miss'. He looked exactly like the Liverpool Torres that game until he misfired.

That miss against United ruined Torres. It is quite astonishing how he declined so deeply after one big miss. People forget the world class finish he delivered against De Gea in that gane too. What a shame he missed that open goal... If he had scored maybe things would have been different for the lad. As much as I am fed up with making excuses for Torres being here, I do hope he can bag a dozen goals at least this season in the Prem. A player of his ability deserves to be remembered for the years that he was that electrifying goal scorer.

Just realized in a couple of months he'll make 3 full years being a Chelsea player. Time flies so quickly. Can't single out one best performance, but the matches against Newcastle (home), Arsenal (away) deserve a mention and his Europa league campaign as a whole.

• 2 weeks later...

Worst "player" ever!

Totally off with this. With his international accomplishments, his superb play at Liverpool, and trophies at Chelsea he will go down as one of the players with the best credentials out of this era of players. Not only that but in his prime El Niño was the most feared striker in the world.