Fernando Torres

Re: the discussion on the preview page.

He's never been 'unplayable' for us. Ever. He's had brief glimpses of quality. Out of all the people I spoke to up at Everton yesterday, none wanted him to stay, let alone play.

Sorry for the fangirls, but he's simply awful. Get out of our club.

why TF wasnt he in tonight?!

he is our best forward with linking up with the players and matching our playing style.

youre right, we should go let eto'o play our games. he is getting so weathered that he is one hard tackle away from his bones turning into dust. this isnt russia. this is english football.

tumblr_mt5qyutBMB1reme11o1_250.gif

Like father, like son!(this is supposedly Torres' son).

That's pretty sick, and the people who liked it are worse, the abuse of him is shocking but brining his children into it, pretty sad. Must be nice that you and your children (or future children) are perfect, lol

Torres better than Eto'o based on tonight ? :doh:

Its amazing, one not great performance from Eto'o (which is still better than most displays Torres has "blessed" us with) and we forget the 2 and a half years of shite he has served us, wow.

Whatever you say, as I said it must be nice for you to be perfect at everything you do and not have the world on your shoulders telling you how shit you are. It pathetic how people go on, hea our stoker why not wish him well for a change

Torres better than Eto'o based on tonight ? :doh:

Its amazing, one not great performance from Eto'o (which is better than most displays Torres has "blessed" us with) and we forget the 2 and a half years of shite he has served us, wow.

I mentioned this in the Eto'o thread, but I would honestly like to see Jose go back to starting with Torres like he did against Hull and Bayern.

I'm definitely not saying he's a better player than Eto'o.. (in fact I think Eto'o does a better job at dropping deep and linking up play), but I still feel we lack some kind of physical shape that we would have with an out and out CF. In that sense Torres provides a better focal point for attack...

For some reason the only two decent performances this season have come with him starting yet he's been dropped since Bayern. Weird.

our attacking midfielders have gotten used to his shit way, and cant play well under anyone else. Sad but it seems thats what it is

Eto'o is still unfit and lacking that final touch and, atm, Torres is still our best striker. Jose needs to make him mind about his selection because his indecisiveness is really hurting us.

That's pretty sick, and the people who liked it are worse, the abuse of him is shocking but brining his children into it, pretty sad. Must be nice that you and your children (or future children) are perfect, lol

Sick? No, it's just a funny joke.

Eto'o is still unfit and lacking that final touch and, atm, Torres is still our best striker. Jose needs to make him mind about his selection because his indecisiveness is really hurting us.

Sick? No, it's just a funny joke.

No just childish rubbish