Fernando Torres

No just childish rubbish

Of course. That's what makes it funny. Just like the JT infidelity jokes, or the jokes with him on all the finish lines and celebrations, or the ones about Mikel scoring..etc It's just childish banter that is part of football.

Of course. That's what makes it funny. Just like the JT infidelity jokes, or the jokes with him on all the finish lines and celebrations, or the ones about Mikel scoring..etc It's just childish banter that is part of football.

They are not actually about someone's child and posting a picture of their child. That is inappropriate. As i said must be nice for you that you and your children (future children) are so wonderful that people would post pictures and slag them off a wee kid. Its quite different.

I hope Torres for the next game (against Bayern he was good) because eto'o brings nothing, NOTHING

Totally agree, I have always been behind Torres, but I can see this all turning in his favour, the amount of people suddenly saying to me, "...wish Torres had been on..." the fact that Demba and Eto'o were so poor, has made people turn in his favour as they were even worse.

They are not actually about someone's child and posting a picture of their child. That is inappropriate. As i said must be nice for you that you and your children (future children) are so wonderful that people would post pictures and slag them off a wee kid. Its quite different.

It's GIF of a kid miss-kicking a football and falling on his butt. There are a bout a million of those going around the internet and even more on those funny homemade videos shows. It's not immoral or inappropriate, it's just funny. You're being more defensive about Torres than he would be about himself. I'm sure that, just like JT laughs off those images with him at the finish line with Usain Bolt, Torres would laugh this off. If anything, the jokes about JT banging his teammates wives is much much more inappropriate.

It's GIF of a kid miss-kicking a football and falling on his butt. There are a bout a million of those going around the internet and even more on those funny homemade videos shows. It's not immoral or inappropriate, it's just funny. You're being more defensive about Torres than he would be about himself. I'm sure that, just like JT laughs off those images with him at the finish line with Usain Bolt, Torres would laugh this off. If anything, the jokes about JT banging his teammates wives is much much more inappropriate.

I am pretty sure he would be disgusted people posting pictures of his child, its so not needed. If you need to satisfy your childish humour with abusing him, thats sad enough but his child??

I will say no more, its sad. End of.

I am pretty sure he would be disgusted people posting pictures of his child, its so not needed. If you need to satisfy your childish humour with abusing him, thats sad enough but his child??

I think you're being a bit unfair.

Torres hasn't scored enough goals for us so it's perfectly justified that we laugh at his (supposed) child in order to further have a dig at him.

It isn't JUSTIFIED, come on get a grip, it's pretty repetive and boring, perhaps if people would just SHUT UP, he wouldnt hear the constant abuse everywhere and might play better.

But to do it to his kid. Get a life. :rant:

This was at the last day of the season when players bring their kids with them so people can take picture of the players and their kids together. The pictures and videos of the players kids were all over the place and I remember a video of Ross Turnbull's son going viral and the video or Ramires's son scoring was also very popular and was made into GIFs.

For goodness sake, lighten up!

It isn't JUSTIFIED, come on get a grip, it's pretty repetive and boring, perhaps if people would just SHUT UP, he wouldnt hear the constant abuse everywhere and might play better.

The digs at Torres for not scoring are not justified? Really?!!

And this is coming from someone who just said on the previous page that Torres atm is still our best striker.

I was being facetious - I think that however bad Torres is (or any player) laughing at their kids is a step too far and any decent supporter would agree with that.

YES but a year later you are using it to be nasty to him. It's sad. Lets agree to leave kids out of it, at LEAST. Have SOME decency.

What's so nasty about it? It's a joke! :lol: And like any joke, it's funny because it has something from the truth. You're telling me you've never laughed at a joke about Nasri being the most expensive "sub", or about Arsenal's lack of silverware or about Fergie time or his "he could have killed him" comment or about Barcelona players diving?

No one is saying anything bad of the kid or humiliating him just like the million other funny children GIFs on the internet are not insulting anyone. He miss-kicked the ball and fell on his butt. It's funny! :lol: I'm sure if it had happened at home Fernando himself would have laughed about it.

It certainly doesn't merit all this discussion.

I was being facetious - I think that however bad Torres is (or any player) laughing at their kids is a step too far and any decent supporter would agree with that.

Thank you, exactly what I was saying.

What's so nasty about it? It's a joke! :lol: And like any joke, it's funny because it has something from the truth. You're telling me you've never laughed at a joke about Nasri being the most expensive "sub", or about Arsenal's lack of silverware or about Fergie time or his "he could have killed him" comment or about Barcelona players diving?

No one is saying anything bad of the kid or humiliating him just like the million other funny children GIFs on the internet are not insulting anyone. He miss-kicked the ball and fell on his butt. It's funny! :lol: I'm sure if it had happened at home Fernando himself would have laughed about it.

It certainly doesn't merit all this discussion.

These silly examples you keep picking out, it ISN'T THEIR CHILDREN, have some DECENCY.

Thank you, exactly what I was saying.

These silly examples you keep picking out, it ISN'T THEIR CHILDREN, have some DECENCY.

I think you're wasting your time. It's a question of decency - yes players are open to mocking but their families and their children especially should be off limits.

That's the way it's always been with decent supporters.

I think you're wasting your time. It's a question of decency - yes players are open to mocking but their families and their children especially should be off limits.

That's the way it's always been with decent supporters.

Agreed, decent people realise the difference. Also if they had any sense, they would just say "...ok we will not do it with kids.." Simple