Fernando Torres

I think you're wasting your time. It's a question of decency - yes players are open to mocking but their families and their children especially should be off limits.

That's the way it's always been with decent supporters.

Yes, you should just call players "weak human beings" :rolleyes:

Agreed, decent people realise the difference. Also if they had any sense, they would just say "...ok we will not do it with kids.." Simple

Wait so having a laugh about a kid falling is indecent but saying that someone is not a decent person isn't? Weird standards..

Yes, you should just call players "weak human beings" :rolleyes:

Wait so having a laugh about a kid falling is indecent but saying that someone is not a decent person isn't? Weird standards..

They were merely saying people like yourself who like to slag people for petty things, do it, but really the line should be drawn at thier children.

Plz you are baiting me .... don't go there, just don't do it !

:lol:

No, seriously, you're an expert on social morals, am I wrong? Is there something wrong with posting that GIF? Because for the life of me I can't see what is wrong with it!

No, seriously, you're an expert on social morals, am I wrong? Is there something wrong with posting that GIF? Because for the life of me I can't see what is wrong with it!

Just give up, children is inappropriate end of.

They were merely saying people like yourself who like to slag people for petty things, do it, but really the line should be drawn at thier children.

I don't "like to slag people off", I've never insulted any of our players, in fact I'm always the one defending the ones that are being over-criticized, and that has included Torres on several occasions. I'm not the one who posted the GIF and I don't think I even liked it. I'm just saying that I can't see anything wrong with posting it. I'm sorry, but I can't.

Well to be honest that happened to my son this summer (2 years old) and one of my former teammates who was present burst out laughing saying he apparantly got my incredible technical football skills genes.

So, this cracked me up really. No harm intended - no harm done.

I don't "like to slag people off", I've never insulted any of our players, in fact I'm always the one defending the ones that are being over-criticized, and that has included Torres on several occasions. I'm not the one who posted the GIF and I don't think I even liked it. I'm just saying that I can't see anything wrong with posting it. I'm sorry, but I can't.

If that is the case, you simply should have just said you didnt like it, but to stick up for a gif of a child is inappropriate.

Lets move on

Do you think Torres can get some of his old form back?//

I'll stand by that - players are fair game within reason.

Families and kids aren't. But I'm not going to argue this with you - you either understand that or you don't.

He clearly doesn't, just ignore him, lol. But thank you I am glad someone has a clue. :)

Well to be honest that happened to my son this summer (2 years old) and one of my former teammates who was present burst out laughing saying he apparantly got my incredible technical football skills genes.

So, this cracked me up really. No harm intended - no harm done.

That's a mate having a laugh - not some anonymous guy on the net using your kid to have a pop at you.

He clearly doesn't, just ignore him, lol. But thank you I am glad someone has a clue. :)

Incredible. You call me an "indecent person" and say that I don't have a clue, and still claim the moral high ground! :lol:

But you're right, we should just move on.

That's a mate having a laugh - not some anonymous guy on the net using your kid to have a pop at you.

Fair enough. But the punishment is hardly fitting of the crime. Calling it sick and such. It is bad taste, ok.

If you really want sick ask the church and their treatment of children. They love morals over there.

They are not actually about someone's child and posting a picture of their child. That is inappropriate. As i said must be nice for you that you and your children (future children) are so wonderful that people would post pictures and slag them off a wee kid. Its quite different.

You make it sound like I had a sinister motive behind it. It was quite clearly tongue in cheek, and light hearted. 'Slagging them off', get over yourself.

Again, you make it sound like I put it up to be malicious to Torres. I would not be surprised if that picture of Ramires' son getting held by another women has been posted on the Ramires thread - were you policing that too?

I saw it on another forum, thought it was cute and quite humourous so posted it here. Don't be so pedantic, if it was as 'sick' as you say it was it would have been taken down by now.

It's funny that Eto'o's not so great performances yesterday (which was still better than most of what Torres has "blessed" us with at Chelsea) has made people forget just how bad he has been for us.

Do i need to remind you when he joined went on a 17 game goal drought, scored a few then went on 24 (no that's not a typo, twenty four) and the Torres that has currently scored 1 premier league goal in 2013, yes 1 in 6 months of action in the PL.

What's the odds that Eto'o will end this year with more PL goals than Torres? i wouldn't rule it out.

Eto'o hasn't had the best of starts, but this sudden pining for Torres is weird, i remember similar after Anelka left, we had a bad month and all off a sudden Anelka was the answer to our woes all this time, despite being one of the main culprits for us stagnating in the first place.