Fernando Torres

Funny thing is that he is playing real well in Europa League against the likes of Steaua; Rubin etc but in the League he hasn't scored since mid December against Villa. 800 minutes in the League without goals, lets see how he does against City today since Ba is injured. I won't hold my breath, he has only scored 1 goal against top half opposition :ph34r:

Either way we need to get rid of him, waste of 175k wages.

Funny thing is that he is playing real well in Europa League against the likes of Steaua; Rubin etc but in the League he hasn't scored since mid December against Villa. 800 minutes in the League without goals, lets see how he does against City today since Ba is injured. I won't hold my breath, he has only scored 1 goal against top half opposition :ph34r:

Either way we need to get rid of him, waste of 175k wages.

Ba isn't playing?

Don't remember the last time watching Torres play like he gave a shit. This guy always gets the short end of the stick and it was refreshing to see him running towards Foy after being dragged like a rag doll by Kompany.

I think we've just seen that we can play 4-4-2. I know City just defended but they were very nervous dealing with 2 strikers. We could cause some serious problems to teams in a 4-4-2

The 2 CDM's move to CM with Hazard and Mata out wide. If it's not working it's easy to change. Can still move to the normal shit with Torres behind Ba. Tbh i'd like to see Torres behind Ba with Hazard and Mata. Hazard and Mata are definite first 11 players but there probably is still a ? over the 3rd choice. Oscar is still young, small and inexperienced so i wouldn't use him too much. Moses is a bit inconsistent but Torres, i really think could be suited to the position with the way he plays.

Looks a totally different player right now; full of confidence and determination. He's even shooting from distance - I don't think I've seen him do that once. I know it is a trivial connection, but since he put on the mask he's just played like a lionheart, absolutely fearless.. He just fucking wants it at the minute. Definitely because he's playing for his Chelsea career, but credit where it is due, he's doing well at the minute.

Actually thing is Benitez has hired his first- coach that first worked with him in Atletico, turning him in to the beast he was. Correct me If I am wrong, but having Torres in this form(if he keeps it up) and Lukaku and Ba, makes absolute sense and in no need of another mercenary.

I was totally against Torres staying, even though I love him ever since Atletico, but in this state, I am confused. Will wait till the end of the season to give my opinion tho.

Stop decieving yourself people, He's just playing for his contract. He doesn't care bout us, we all know that, and on a normal season he would show no commitment or effort.

and I'm saying this for ages, he's not finished, he still has a lot of swagger left in his blood and well he has kinda confirmed that, right? I just want us to sell him to PSG or ANZHI where he could stay for a season, get over his depression gig and then go back to Atleti or Liverpool. Happy Ending :P

Torres and Chelsea just doesn't fit together like Bella and Jacob. #notatwilightfan

Don't do this to yourself. He is having a mini run of decent form like he did before Christmas and at the start under AVB.

He won't be back, he is still not good enough.

The difference between now and then is that his all round game looks 100x better. Before when he went on a run of scoring, that was all he was doing. He was still his frustrating self in every other aspect.

He looks sharper, confident, and is linking play very well at the moment.

Jesus Christ, people are actually playing with the idea of him staying - and even worse - hinting that they'd be okay with that if his current form continues?!

WHAT FORM!? He's not in-form! He's simply no longer in that terrible run of form he was in. Well, actually, no - he is. When was his last Premier League goal? December? OF LAST YEAR? OF TWO THOUSAND AND MOTHERFUCKING TWELVE? AGAINST A TEAM FIGHTING RELEGATION?!?!

Infuriating. I shouldn't let opinions get to me so much.

Stop decieving yourself people, He's just playing for his contract. He doesn't care bout us, we all know that, and on a normal season he would show no commitment or effort.

and I'm saying this for ages, he's not finished, he still has a lot of swagger left in his blood and well he has kinda confirmed that, right? I just want us to sell him to PSG or ANZHI where he could stay for a season, get over his depression gig and then go back to Atleti or Liverpool. Happy Ending :P

Torres and Chelsea just doesn't fit together like Bella and Jacob. #notatwilightfan

Can you fuckin stop using the hash tags ?