Fernando Torres

He might be good if you compare with a one legged division 5, 40 year old striker.

Everything is relative. And if you compare him to any top level player he is NOT good, not even close to being good. Especially not if you take into consideration his salary, his pricetag and the team he plays for.

Anyway, Im sure you are a troll anyway so I cannot understand I bothered replying. But Im really bored. Anywho, get lost scum.

he has no confidence

Surprised that he beat a few players for pace yesterday, that was the only thing that surprised me, still can't shoot, when he has time to think he's terrible.

Work-rate was 10/10 though.

I disagree about work rate. He seemed to be really trying just about as he realized that it's passed 70 minutes and that Demba Ba will get in soon...

His movement was awful. And when he would drop out on the wings, he would always slow down our attacks or make them useless.

He just seems...worn out, bored to death and clumsy. Like he came from a lower league and was forced to play for a club that he hates...If I had 1/6th of monthly income he has I would die for every ball out there at Chelsea.

It's 180k per week FFS and he acts like a granny...

Kalou for example wasn't a world class footballer, but I really liked the guy because he worked his ass of both on and off the pitch.

Each to their own opinion bud, I thought his work rate was good, closing down CBs etc. both halves. Obviously should of done better in a couple of instances but hey thats Torres, I'd be more surprised if he had stuck away that chance after burning Thomas V, then that heavy second touch kicked in and all was well with the world!

I would realy love to see Rvp here instead this guy. Such a brilliant striker. Passing, vision, game winning goals, shooting, experience, class, allround, assists. And he was only 25mio. We should offer arsenal 25+Torres and we would have him...

I would realy love to see Rvp here instead this guy. Such a brilliant striker. Passing, vision, game winning goals, shooting, experience, class, allround, assists. And he was only 25mio. We should offer arsenal 25+Torres and we would have him...

do you have a time machine?

426 pages, pretty epic for someone who's been here only 2 years. I still believe he has pace and good work rate but his problem is his role. Goalscorer.

I wish we had RVP instead of this guy? No shit. RVP is the best striker in the world, worth the £24m Man Utd paid for him at 29. He's worth more, he is ridiculously good and he does deserve to win trophies, he did well to escape Arsenal and go to Man Utd.

We have a striker now though, although he did a Torres yesterday, you know he's gonna score more often than not.

Plainly put, Torres needs to disappear.