Torres stats:

11 Games played , 5 Goals compared to 11 Goals in 36 Starts last season

Goals contributed to:

vs mancity (Torres-sturridge-bertrand scores the rebound),

vs Reading (Torres-Hazard-ivanovic scores),

vs N.castle(Torres won a penalty Hazard scores),

vs wolves(Torres-mata scores)

vs Arsenal(Torres won a free kick mata scores),

vs nordsjaelland (involved in three of the goals)

In conclusion TORRES has scored 5 goals in eleven games(0.45 per game) and has contributed (either directly as assist or indirectly as the passer before the assist) to 8 goals this season making him a very significant contributor to 13 out of the total of 25 goals chelsea fc have scored so far this season.

Therefore to all torres critics in chelsea just know that he has contributed to more than half of chelsea goals this season. Now shut the fuck up and be glad that he is getting absolutely better. Stats never LIE.

Therefore to all torres critics in chelsea just know that he has contributed to more than half of chelsea goals this season. Now shut the fuck up and be glad that he is getting absolutely better. Stats never LIE.

I recommend you use capital letters next time that would surely get your point across about Torres's contribution.

Finally having good movement, its about time.

He still loses the ball but its reduced in his last few games.

But his one on one finishing is just horrible, he's missed 4 one on ones in the last 3 games.

if he can't finish those who does he expect to finish them.

I'm only glad with his movement and better positioning in the center.

Better movement, his finishing is still horrible though. Any other PL striker would have had at least a hat-trick today.

I'm not bothered when he shoots and it gets saved. What bothers me was the first chance when he has a shot and then tries to be too cute with it and plays himself out of a chance. Just shoot!!! Still, I'm OK with where he is right now. He's scoring regularly and he's doing a lot of link-up play well. I doubt he'll ever be an elite striker again, but he's miles better than he was last season and probably good enough for us to win with.

Obviously not Chelsea class, hell isn't even Liverpool class anymore, which is hilarious.If Falcao was our number 1 today we would've won with something like 7-1.Can't wait for January.And where is the link up play SeB is talking about? How is he a good link up player when 80% of the time he loses the ball after first touch, kinda ridiculous, he is so stressed like a beaten little dogg around people.I don't understand what's going on in his head, no1 can.