Fernando Torres

Torres :cry:

The first goal is a good control of the ball, and confidence to shoot instead of dribbling

The 2nd goal is a typical example of the striker creating the goal for himself. Thats exactly how falcao scored us last time. push the ball to his right foot, and shoots. No need to dribble the defender. :cry:

Can't believe how he turned from what he was to what he is now ......Worst transfer in history of football.

I shake my head everytime i watch that video. :fainthv9:

He was everything you needed in a striker. :cry: Now he just doesnt like shooting, even cahill loves to shoot more than him. <_<

You bore me mate no offence, everytime you read some positive comments about him you opened the bashing gate. How about show some respect and support? At least before January the transfer window opens again ok?

Did you say that in the Kalou thread after the Valencia game?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/oct/16/fernando-torres-care-chelsea-won-lost?CMP=twt_gu

Fernando Torres admits he did not care if Chelsea won or los [Paulo Ferreira] taught me to say to myself: 'This is the situation now.' He always trains as hard as anyone, he always has a smile, he is always close to the young players. He has taught me a lot.t.

He seems to be above the law at this club.

Not even Lampard and Terry would have got away with saying they didn't care about results, there would have been about 10 pages worth of uproar if it was any other player, has Kalou ever said that then i wouldn't even want to think, but no we can't criticize Torres for saying he doesn't care about results because he might see this thread and ruin his confidence.

I'm sure if he talked like that about his National Team he would not be called up again.

If he said that at his National Team they don't use him correctly; there are far too many old players who play slowly and don't utilize him correct; he is mainly on the bench when he should be playing(even though the team has just won a major trophy); saying his Team Mates in the National Team don't care about the result when they ain't playing and he feels the same way. You ain't no mind reader Fernando and even if you are it's best you keep such opinions to yourself - and if Kalou had said such a thing he would have been crucified and booed by our fans.

He needs to keep his big mouth shut and do his talking on the field this is disruptive to our squad. Imagine Lampard thinking that Torres said that about him right now, would he really want to play too much with a player who has such opinions of his teammates.