Fernando Torres

Can't believe that this is our main striker next season.

Completely ruins and makes me forget the feeling. THE feeling. That WE won the Champions League - Without a scoring striker; barring Drogba's few games.

Imagine how much we could have won if we had...anyone else. Literally anyone else.

Not optimistic for next season.

:(

Torres has no mental strength, look at Ashley Cole for example, he relishes trips to the Emirates and the abuse he gets makes him perform, with Torres against Liverpool it's the opposite.

This is why I keep saying, that from our current crop of strikers, Sturridge will be the man up front for us next season. Say what you will about his decision making and purported selfishness, but he has the desire to succeed.

Can't believe that this is our main striker next season.

Completely ruins and makes me forget the feeling. THE feeling. That WE won the Champions League - Without a scoring striker; barring Drogba's few games.

Imagine how much we could have won if we had...anyone else. Literally anyone else.

Not optimistic for next season.

:(

Chill out man torres played good he just did not score but that will come! And what you people keep forgetting is that he has never been a good option from the bench! If del bosque gives him a chance in the starting lineup he will score!

Soldado has more chances banging two goals in the next game :ph34r:

Expect Spain to progress from their group with Torres possibly scoring one goal in an already decided game, than they will blow out in the next round since there isn't Villa to provide them with the 1-0 win.

wtf is wrong with u guys the touch is getting better on like before as soon as the goal start coming none of u, i none of u guy will any to say to urself. We and we won the league. Almost all yo got believe in him. Go check our fcukin performance through out the season i believe will u understand. He is our attacker this believe cos that how we got here all u hater should fcuk off him

What narks me is he has the cheek to say play me or sell me, start scoring son and someone might want to buy you, until then get the finger out and stake your claim for a start or make yourself worth something.

He should have scored with the chip, he didn't need to round Buffon (that sounds bad..) but he wasn't long on and the pitch was bobbly for the first chance. If you tell someone they're shite long enough then they'll believe it and while he doesn't have a pineapple on his head then it might have that effect.

Having said that a misfiring Torres for 10 minutes shouldn't carry the can for the rest of the team misfiring for 90.

Ahh,I knew it.Some of you turning your back on Torres already.20 minute game was enough for you all to criticize him.Not saying he played very well but wasn't terrible either.The confidence is back and I am sure the goals will flow out of him.Needs a confident Euro campaign,don't expect him to score a goal every game.

You all will eat your words when he scores in the next game or whenever he plays and no I am not an optimist.

Ahh,I knew it.Some of you turning your back on Torres already.20 minute game was enough for you all to criticize him.Not saying he played very well but wasn't terrible either.The confidence is back and I am sure the goals will flow out of him.Needs a confident Euro campaign,don't expect him to score a goal every game.

You all will eat your words when he scores in the next game or whenever he plays and no I am not an optimist.

1 goal will not repaid the 50 mil.

Our whole squad could be so much better without Torres.

We sell Torres.

We play Sturridge in his CORRECT position.

We FINALLY have a good English striker again.

With Torres gone, Lukaku is the back-up/rotation option, with Hulk capable to play as the striker if needed.

When Sturridge is tired out or we're against a weaker team, Lukaku shines. In fact, Lukaku shines so much, that the manager doesn't know who to pick when, at around Christmas time, we face Manchester United.

Di Matteo takes a gamble, and plays them both up front.

We play a cautious game.

Welbeck scores an audacious goal, running from the half way line, jolting past our defenders, exchanging a one-two with Kagawa, to then chip poor old Cech. This goal is quickly ruined by a Vidic own-goal from a Mata-taken corner just minutes later after Cahill headed the ball onto Vidic's left boot.

For the rest of the game, we hoof long balls up to Lukaku who battles against a shook Vidic, holding the ball up and flicking it past the final defender for the pacey Sturridge to latch onto.

Chance, after chance, after chance... and then a goal. 2-1.

Sturridge makes his biggest impact as a Chelsea player.

Full time.

After seeing the success of Lukaku, faith is restored in the Chelsea board and management, and they now again believe that we CAN indeed succeed with our youth.

Over the course of the season, we bleed in the likes of Josh McEachran and Todd Kane against Wigan, Reading etc, even Chalobah, Feruz and Piazon get a few cup games.

We're finally looking towards the future.

January comes, and unlike usual, we don't need to splash the cash on some panic-buy.

Our players are happy, playing with confidence, and we're sitting nicely in 2nd place, just 4 points adrift leaders Manchester City.

Match day comes on the first weekend of January, and we face the blue half of Manchester under floodlights while the snow beats down.

Sturridge, with 13 goals already to his name this season, marks his return to his old club with his first Chelsea league hat-trick. Heroic is the only word.

Lukaku is an unused sub.

Hulk came on for Sturridge in the 83rd minute as Marin started on the right.

We're now 1 point behind Manchester City, who have United, Arsenal and Newcastle for their next 3 games.

We have Southampton, Liverpool and Norwich City.

We're getting back to the top.

(I can dream, right?)

Yeah, podolski got 90 mins, van persie got 90 mins... All of this shit strikers will be absolute shit next season because they didnt score.

Im just saying please judge him when the season starts and he still struggles.

Our whole squad could be so much better without Torres.

We sell Torres.

We play Sturridge in his CORRECT position.

We FINALLY have a good English striker again.

With Torres gone, Lukaku is the back-up/rotation option, with Hulk capable to play as the striker if needed.

When Sturridge is tired out or we're against a weaker team, Lukaku shines. In fact, Lukaku shines so much, that the manager doesn't know who to pick when, at around Christmas time, we face Manchester United.

Di Matteo takes a gamble, and plays them both up front.

We play a cautious game.

Welbeck scores an audacious goal, running from the half way line, jolting past our defenders, exchanging a one-two with Kagawa, to then chip poor old Cech. This goal is quickly ruined by a Vidic own-goal from a Mata-taken corner just minutes later after Cahill headed the ball onto Vidic's left boot.

For the rest of the game, we hoof long balls up to Lukaku who battles against a shook Vidic, holding the ball up and flicking it past the final defender for the pacey Sturridge to latch onto.

Chance, after chance, after chance... and then a goal. 2-1.

Sturridge makes his biggest impact as a Chelsea player.

Full time.

After seeing the success of Lukaku, faith is restored in the Chelsea board and management, and they now again believe that we CAN indeed succeed with our youth.

Over the course of the season, we bleed in the likes of Josh McEachran and Todd Kane against Wigan, Reading etc, even Chalobah, Feruz and Piazon get a few cup games.

We're finally looking towards the future.

January comes, and unlike usual, we don't need to splash the cash on some panic-buy.

Our players are happy, playing with confidence, and we're sitting nicely in 2nd place, just 4 points adrift leaders Manchester City.

Match day comes on the first weekend of January, and we face the blue half of Manchester under floodlights while the snow beats down.

Sturridge, with 13 goals already to his name this season, marks his return to his old club with his first Chelsea league hat-trick. Heroic is the only word.

Lukaku is an unused sub.

Hulk came on for Sturridge in the 83rd minute as Marin started on the right.

We're now 1 point behind Manchester City, who have United, Arsenal and Newcastle for their next 3 games.

We have Southampton, Liverpool and Norwich City.

We're getting back to the top.

(I can dream, right?)

You can even try it out in Football Manager. If it doesn't work, you can still load the save again.