Fernando Torres

Torres has no mental strength, look at Ashley Cole for example, he relishes trips to the Emirates and the abuse he gets makes him perform, with Torres against Liverpool it's the opposite.

I remember I used to say that a million times when every one and their momma was in love with Torres.

Torres is a burden to our team, and should be sold at all cost!

I did say not to get too carried away with Torres...let's see how he performs on the whole tournament rather then judge him after 10 mins on the pitch.

Fact is that Spain looked much more dangerous since he came on.

But fact is also that he should've scored.

I remember I used to say that a million times when every one and their momma was in love with Torres.

Torres is a burden to our team, and should be sold at all cost!

TBF last summer there was the excuse that he had to settle in to London, get use to a new style of play, hasnt had a full break for 3 years new home and all that,

It was his 2nd goal drought that made me doubt him and think what is he doing.

He has shown enough to be given one last season to turn this around but we have back up options in Danny and hopefully Hulk but luckily even if Torres doesn't perform we have goals all over the pitch and have for years, we won our 2 title's under Jose without a proper in form forward.

I did say not to get too carried away with Torres...let's see how he performs on the whole tournament rather then judge him after 10 mins on the pitch.

Fact is that Spain looked much more dangerous since he came on.

But fact is also that he should've scored.

That is true, mate. Torres on the pitch and suddenly there is space and opportunities. Terrible trying to round Buffon and unlucky with the chip. Even though he could and probably should have passed to Navas. Since the miss, logically the confidence goes all the way down.

As for the judging part, Del Bosque must be freaking insane to let Torres start after that performance. So, maybe we'll be lucky to watch 10 minutes of him per game... Im so pissed right now!!

Give him credits with his positioning, not to many strikers could round buffon thats a fact

True, but he shouldn't have tried to round Buffon. However, I don't think he was that bad. The media and some fans are scared to death that he regains some semblance of form because they'll no longer have a whipping boy. Especially the media. I have said it before, and I'll say it again: Most journos think Nando should score every time he touches the ball. That's not an exaggeration.