Fernando Torres

Great article on how the Spanish team and Jaun MATA helped our No. 9 through tough times at Chelsea FC :blue scalf:!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/world-football/2012/06/10/fernando-torres-thanks-spanish-pals-for-helping-to-banish-his-stamford-bridge-blues-86908-23892586/

Hmmm guys, dial down the expectations a bit...there's a good chance he isn't even going to start against Italy. Negredo started the last friendly--where DB started 8 of the expected starting 10 (minus the CF).

Torres will play in the Euros. Remember even when he was off-form and unfit in 2010, Del Bosque used him in all 7 of Spain's games. Just don't be disappointed if he's not starting today or in Spain's other games.

Just hope and pray that he does not get injured.

When he cant score he wont be injured. As soon as he starts scoring he will be ravaged with injury problems like at Liverpool.... :ph34r:

Hmmm guys, dial down the expectations a bit...there's a good chance he isn't even going to start against Italy. Negredo started the last friendly--where DB started 8 of the expected starting 10 (minus the CF).

Torres will play in the Euros. Remember even when he was off-form and unfit in 2010, Del Bosque used him in all 7 of Spain's games. Just don't be disappointed if he's not starting today or in Spain's other games.

I'm sure Del Bosque recently came out and said that Torres was looking favourite to be the starting striker though...

I'm sure Del Bosque recently came out and said that Torres was looking favourite to be the starting striker though...

DB has not said anything. The press has speculated and have chosen their favorites but DB has never said anything.

Twitter is saying Torres is starting. I'm not sure if it's official.

I think it'll be a case of Negredo having to score early on in the tournament to keep his place in the side, much like Gomez with Germany yesterday. The longer he goes without goals, the more will the temptation be for Spain to throw Torres on.

DB has not said anything. The press has speculated and have chosen their favorites but DB has never said anything.

Twitter is saying Torres is starting. I'm not sure if it's official.

I'm sure I was reading up something about it, will try to find the link.

Edit:

Can't find it, must've been dreaming lol.