Fernando Torres

Fair enough bleeds blue and Capri in all honesty he did not make any comment about Didier leavinfpg if that's what you are inferring but he did make the comment that it is a technical problem not a player problem of home and Didier playing together. bleeds blue my apologies if I sounded fast rated with my post but for some insane reason I cannot quote And reply on the iPad ok.

Absolutely carefree but he stated that in Spanish mate I listed to it this morning Au time he called Dd the man so I do not understand where we are going with this.He questions his Role or his prospects and he expected to play on the right (didn't happen) he was still apply to participate and greatfull to play a part, loves the supporters after a shit

season by his standards and commented on his future with the club and his expectations don't see much wrong with that

take a few days to just enjoy and ignore ANYTHING negative ,,,, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Absolutely. The interview was poorly-timed and I can understand his feelings, but he also thanked the fans - something clearly left out in most papers today.

Let's focus on this historic achievement rather than one player, although it should not be forgotten that he helped get us to Munich with, from the top of my head, six goals and assists combined.

Wait, so people like Lampard and Cech can criticise managers and the direction of the club but as soon as someone like Torres says something he's instantly scapegoated? We never learn, do we? Even after Champions League finals...

Don't know what you mean. Lampard was slaughtered in the last days of AVB, and rightfully so. When a players speaks against the best benefit of the club he will be criticized by the fans.

Anyway, regardless of what lamps or any other player has said before, surely that does not justify Torres' comments. Speaking poorly of the club that has shown faith beyond logic and footballing in him at the clubs best moment in history is treason!

Choulo get your point but he never spoke badly of the club or the fans he questioned his role going forward mate that is it.shows a guy not happy to be on the bench a d ready to give it all as he did in the final period.

Fair enough bleeds blue and Capri in all honesty he did not make any comment about Didier leavinfpg if that's what you are inferring but he did make the comment that it is a technical problem not a player problem of home and Didier playing together. bleeds blue my apologies if I sounded fast rated with my post but for some insane reason I cannot quote And reply on the iPad ok.

Haha no problem buddy.

Yes mate that's what he said in that interview.the line about me is more about what he wants to achieve. It's the same ad of your headhunted for a job they commit to xyz and then they ask you to adapt to current resources you try to adapt and fit in but ultimately you are dissatisfied due to the fact that you question the only ifs

Choulo get your point but he never spoke badly of the club or the fans he questioned his role going forward mate that is it.shows a guy not happy to be on the bench a d ready to give it all as he did in the final period.

He said the club did not treat him like they said they would. And that is not what they agreed to when he moved here. That's pretty poor if you ask me.

If the Guillem bastard hadnt cut parts of the interview out, and just simply put the full thing up to his website, no1 here would know anything about that interview. I'm 100% sure. Its just a normal interview, a player is talking about his feelings. You wouldnt care about his words if you have read the full one first.

take a few days to just enjoy and ignore ANYTHING negative ,,,, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Well said, we should be savouring the moment not nitpicking on what someone said or didn't say.

Capri he never said that in fact he praised Didier.neverthelees it's come out like tha

Sorry, I just read the full translated interview. If you read these forums (unlikely :P), you have my apologies Mr. Torres.