Fernando Torres

I have really come to like him in recent months, but he is treated as above criticism from a lot of our fans because of his price tag. Enough of the double standards.

Or maybe he is more likely to be attacked and criticized because of his price tag.

Its fair to say he hasn't lived up the record transfer fee, fans are going to look for anything to vent their frustration and displeasement.

I have already said only the timing is fair to criticize him for.

I just don't understand this man , we were always behind him and Di Matteo took the right decision in the final , he knows that he's not at his best , is that the Chelsea fc fault ? no, Ancelloti played him , Boas played him , Di Matteo played him and scored some nice goals , what he said is unacceptable , let him go , he don't deserve Chelsea.

hey read this, i've got this from the interviewer. Media just didn't put some good quote.

Here's the full interview link:

http://www.guillemba...ason at Chelsea

G - When you were brought on, you got involved, you ran for every ball.

FT - It´s contradictory because I feel like I´m at a peak moment in my career, with more desire and hunger than I´ve felt in a long time, but I´ve had to spend the final on the bench. It was a huge disappointment when I saw the line-up, perhaps the biggest disappointment in my life. I thought I would play in this game and I couldn´t imagine not doing so. But in the end I could participate and offer the team something. I´m really happy.

hey read this, i've got this from the interviewer. Media just didn't put some good quote.

Here's the full interview link:

http://www.guillemba...ason at Chelsea

G - When you were brought on, you got involved, you ran for every ball.

FT - It´s contradictory because I feel like I´m at a peak moment in my career, with more desire and hunger than I´ve felt in a long time, but I´ve had to spend the final on the bench. It was a huge disappointment when I saw the line-up, perhaps the biggest disappointment in my life. I thought I would play in this game and I couldn´t imagine not doing so. But in the end I could participate and offer the team something. I´m really happy.

In contrast,here is fabrication at its best-

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4328632/Fernando-Torres-I-cant-go-on-like-this-at-Chelsea.html

I have been one of Torres biggest critics this season but we are taking this well beyond proportion.

Ok he maybe shouldn't have made that interview so soon but who remember's Drogba's interview just after Jose left when he said "something is broken at Chelsea" and that he wants to leave?

That was when drogba, along most Chelsea fans, was devestated. You can understand this in the heat of the moment. But Torres made his comments after he had just won the CL. It should have been the best moment in his life. Yes should have been disappointed, but like everyone else in the world, he should take it out in training to prove that he deserves to play the next cup final.

What Torres said is not acceptable and should be punished by the club. He is not stupid, what he said is not about the final. He was threatening the club to leave if they offer Drogba a new contract. As if he will be missed here.

Where, oh where, will we get a goal (against the weakest sides we play against) every six matches??! :rolleyes:

Guys I listened to the interview in Spanish he was dissapointed with not starting ! Rightfully so not ahead of Diderot who he praised as a big game player!thats a fact if not get your dictionary out and translate.

His expectation was to play nevertheless he was rapt to be involved period.His questioning was re his role at the club going forward that is it .

Spike he is one blioke that hasnt bitched about his playing time or position all season.he did comment on movement been slow what the fuck is wrong with that? He praisesed Diddier as the man yet we jump on the fucker over honest opinion on where he stands or what his role is.Fuck guys I would do the same if I was brought to do a job and iwas lost did not know what was expected.

We can all be misconstrued.I believe that some of the media ate misconstruing his thoughts. any player worth his while would be dissapointed not to be on the starting line up simple. That's the least of the expectation so give some slack guys.

Hey Spike what the fuck is with your Bastard comment you are sounding like a fucking scouters mate.Cfc supporters aren't like that ! Some twat re arranges comments. Fuck mate you are smarter than that

Bleeds blue he was right under AVB in fact our biggest problem was AVB did no play to our strengths that means Didier. So nothing wron with his comment an observation.

Mate I did not hear Torres in the media s many times as Sturridge wanting to be Cf or how it was diminishing his prospects.

Comment was about dissapointment of not starting. in my opinion he had earnt the right but tactically he wasn't the right bloke for RDM even thouhnwe looked sharper when he came on

Bleeds blue he was right under AVB in fact our biggest problem was AVB did no play to our strengths that means Didier. So nothing wron with his comment an observation.

Mate I did not hear Torres in the media s many times as Sturridge wanting to be Cf or how it was diminishing his prospects.

Comment was about dissapointment of not starting. in my opinion he had earnt the right but tactically he wasn't the right bloke for RDM even thouhnwe looked sharper when he came on

Piece of advice,please quote next time.

Its not the first time he's conveying his thoughts through the media.Had complained of the midfield being too slow under AVB's reign and now is complaining of playing time.For me has 1 strike left,another one and hes OUT!

My fucking iPad is not compatible with this site so what's the point I'll do it in the manner that it works problem?

Lol, okay didn't know.I am jobless now so ill be checking every new post and coming back to the Torres topic.I think he probably wants Drogba to leave so that he can get his chances.He is aware of Didier's presence and importance in the team and it may overshadow his chances,there won't be any short of suitors for Torres but if I had to choose between him or Drogba,I'd choose our legend.