Fernando Torres

http://www.transparentsport.com/cfcuk/story.php?id=101833

According to our sources, Chelsea will complete the signing of Liverpool’s Fernando Torres after the end of the World Cup. The Spain striker has been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge for several months now but with the departure of Rafa Benitez from Anfield – the man who first brought Torres to England - the player now has no ties to the Reds.

:lol:

CFCUK are rarely wrong when it comes to there sources.

Very exciting stuff!!

http://www.transpare...y.php?id=101833

According to our sources, Chelsea will complete the signing of Liverpool’s Fernando Torres after the end of the World Cup. The Spain striker has been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge for several months now but with the departure of Rafa Benitez from Anfield – the man who first brought Torres to England - the player now has no ties to the Reds.

:lol:

Forgive my negativity, I just don't see it happening..

can anyone please tell me how is getting torres for 70 millions is better that getting aguero !!!!!!!!!! well let's discuss it :

1-torres is already proved to be superb in the EPL ok i will give you that .

2-who fits more into chelsea style of play ?? aguero ... where will torres play ..

3-chelsea needs someone who can create chances who is gifted technically not someone who needs others to create chances for him .

4-well let's face it if we get torres we will be paying 70 millions for a half season player because the other half he will be injured .

5-we have DD and anelka as CF ...... how many second strikers/wingers/playmakers do we have ???? ohh i forgot that problem has ben solved thanks to benayoun ...

6-who do you think will form a better partnership with DD ... a player who likes to move around a lot and confuses the defence with his movement around the box ... or a player who plays in a similar way to DD a very direct way always looking to get the ball inside the box to score ....

i dont know but i am not very impressed by our preparations for next season so far ... specially our transfer activity ....

I thing Rom make it for us... It seems to me that Torres is interested in coming to Chelsea...

And I´m Pretty sure he might have the same salary as Lampard and Terry or maybe more.

I hope it is like that jajaja.... 42K is the price with liverpool.

I still cant decide between Torres and Aguero :( Something tells me Aguero would be a better buy but El Nino is proven in BPL.. Guess thats y we r willing to make a huge payment despite his injury record !!

I still cant decide between Torres and Aguero :( Something tells me Aguero would be a better buy but El Nino is proven in BPL.. Guess thats y we r willing to make a huge payment despite his injury record !!

Do not decide ... let´s get both jajajaj eyebrows.gif

33wrsc6.jpg

= 15d9p1d.gif

I gotta say TX, that doesn't look all that bad! ..... I also think these squad numbers are going to pan out nicely

The suqad numbers will be...

#7 Kakuta

#9 Fernando Torres

#10 Sergio Aguero

#14 Yossi Benayoun

Yeah this probably won't happen but we can all dream!

Spanish hitman days from signing for Blues. Chelsea are very close to signing Liverpool striker Fernando Torres.

The recent signing of Yossi Benayoun was signposted almost two months ago here on Chelsea-Mad.

At that time we also stated that Double-winners Chelsea were keen to land the Spanish hitman.

However summer holidays for Chelsea’s top brass and Torre’s involvement in the World Cup meant that formal talks were delayed.

But thankfully Chelsea’s footballing board have got their act together and talks with Torres’s agent are at an advanced but delicate stage.

Chelsea have to be careful not to play hard-ball with Torres as he is also keen to hear what Barcelona are offering.

Chelsea are clear domestic favourites as they can offer Torres Champions League football and a wage packet second only to Manchester City.

However Torres is keen to move to London which puts the Londoners in pole position.

Chelsea see Torres, 26 as the ideal foil for Didier Drogba as the Blues seek to land Europe’s top trophy for the first time next season.

The move is also a shrewd footballing one as it will enable Chelsea to gradually ease Nicolas Anelka out of the picture in a season’s time.

Chelsea’s medical team have advised the Chelsea football board that they will ensure a through medical check is made of Torres and a bespoke training regime developed for a player seemingly prone to injury.

Chelsea are confident that there will not be a major doubt over his long-term fitness and as such have convinced Roman Abramovich that a final bid close to £70million will be enough to prise Torres from Anfield.

Torres will take an extended holiday after this weekend’s World Cup final matches.

Chelsea want to have an agreement in place by Wednessday of next week but sources within the club have told Chelsea-Mad that it could take two more weeks to solve all outstanding issues.

----------------

Posted last wednesday on Chelsea-Mad. My god, i'm really gonna faint if this happens fainthv9.gif