Fernando Torres

I read somewhere that Roman flew to South Africa personally to sign Torres for 50 mill pounds.

Roman is probably in South Africa to watch the WC anyway...and would have to agree a fee first with Liverpool before getting in touch with Torres.

If Roman is in there for Torres... Then Good for us... so be positive... Maybe that is the Big Name coming

Think he'd have to go to scouseland to buy -a formal approach.

However the Daily Mail reckon theres been a £40m opening bid....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1292380/40million-Fernando-Torres-bid-Chelsea-throw-gauntlet-Liverpool-want-more.html

I belive that sound more posible every time

The last News from Liverpool is that they may hire Brian Ruiz From Tweente... Because Ruiz is the same Perfil as Torres It may be posible that they are Looking for a Replacement all ready. There 2 chances right now... Liverpool will sell Torres to make some Cash and get new players or Torres and his Agent all ready decide to quit Liverpool for a CL team... that will make us first Choice with Farza getting out of the way because they get Villa.

http://www.liverpool...ed-by-liverpool

There is definitely a strong pattern of reports of us bidding for Torres, however I just don't see Liverpool selling him now that Hudgson took over. Damn you Rafa, should've stayed with the scousers for 20+ years.

There is definitely a strong pattern of reports of us bidding for Torres, however I just don't see Liverpool selling him now that Hudgson took over. Damn you Rafa, should've stayed with the scousers for 20+ years.

Why not the Board at Liverpool has it very clear.... close to 50 Millions and the wish of Torres to go.... is all we need.... According to media we offer 42 K.... it means that Torres has to Decide.... now... He first said.... I´ll talk after world Cup end... that could be Today for U tomorrow for me.. now he said.... Talk to Liverpool after a Holydays it mean that his Agent recomend Torres to avoid Liverpool so he can finish negotiations with someone elsea... maybe Us...

I begging to Belive is posible that Torres Arrive at the Bridge... this season... He has never been so close than now from my point of view.

I couldn't care less about what we're accused of doing.

I'm already used to support the "most evil and filthy club in the whole world" so anything else doesn't bother me.

I'm more worried about whether or not he is still the same player after his injury and how much time will our medics spend treating him if we actually get him.

http://www.transparentsport.com/cfcuk/story.php?id=101833

According to our sources, Chelsea will complete the signing of Liverpool’s Fernando Torres after the end of the World Cup. The Spain striker has been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge for several months now but with the departure of Rafa Benitez from Anfield – the man who first brought Torres to England - the player now has no ties to the Reds.

:lol:

Edited by DavidEU