Fernando Torres

• 4 weeks later...

.........Cech.......

........A.Cole.....J.Terry.......J.Bruma......B.Ivanovic.......

................M.Essien............

..........F.Malouda....... ...........G.Kakuta.......

............F.Lampard...........

............F.Torres........D.Drogba.........

kaka and aguerro on the bench??? :whistling:

F, Torres is a fucking overrated striker...maybe he will always stay at Anfield.

Is it possible to overrate a player who scores 65 goals in 107 games for Liverpool? Imagine if he was at a club like Chelsea that gave him some decent service. The player is lethal. One of the best in the world. No way is he overrated!

Is it possible to overrate a player who scores 65 goals in 107 games for Liverpool? Imagine if he was at a club like Chelsea that gave him some decent service. The player is lethal. One of the best in the world. No way is he overrated!

but will he become injury prone?

That's my only concern with Torres. The amount of games he misses a season would make it a bit of a gamble. But I believe our medical team is amongst the best in European football and that would benefit the player. Nevertheless his goalscoring record is second to none and I would willingly see us break the bank to see him wearing our number 9 shirt next season.

That's my only concern with Torres. The amount of games he misses a season would make it a bit of a gamble. But I believe our medical team is amongst the best in European football and that would benefit the player. Nevertheless his goalscoring record is second to none and I would willingly see us break the bank to see him wearing our number 9 shirt next season.

I agree with you 100%, at Chelsea he wouldnot be forced to play injured and would be able to properly recover before returning to action. At Liverpool they just cannot afford to leave him out when all they are left with upfront is David Ngog

Torres may leave Reds

skysports

Fernando Torres' agent has refused to commit his client's long term future to Liverpool.

Although the Spain international is contracted to the Anfield club until 2013 Rafa Benitez's summer exit has raised question marks.

Torres is currently in South Africa preparing for a World Cup semi-final against Germany, although his form to date this summer has been below par.

The 26-year-old was thought to be a target for Barcelona, but agent Jose Antonio Martin has ruled out that possibility after they signed David Villa.spacer.gif

Martin believes, if anything, Torres will remain in the Premier League, but not necessarily with The Reds, sparking rumours of a possible move to Chelsea.

"Barcelona have signed David Villa and now they want to invest the money they have in other players," he told the Daily Mail.

"It is very likely that Fernando Torres will stay in the Premier League, but I cannot say that it will be with Liverpool.

"We are working on his future but right now you cannot guarantee that he will stay with the English club."

His form may have been poor at the world cup, but he has Premier League experience and I would love to see him at Chelsea!

Only problem... he's just far too pricey! Last bid we made according to some tabloids was £70 million... I don't want us to spend that much on Torres.

well at least that would give sturridge & borini the game time they will need to impress and eventually replace didier.

well at least that would give sturridge & borini the game time they will need to impress and eventually replace didier.

sturridge & borini are not the replacement for Drogba, Torres & Ibra are the same type of placer not the young kits...