Fernando Torres

The only outcome i can see from getting Torres is having the medical staff be on red alert constantly, and a large amount of money given to liverpool to spend on players.

If we want to have someone who will be injured for more time then he will play when we have the likes of Sturridge and Anelka, then Torres is the man.

i've said this before, but we should have signed him at athletico.

i remember hearing the news back then that liverpool had signed him, wondering why the hell we didn't snap him up.

I´ll Tell U why...

Because we Suck at hiring Big Player and Big Kids with Potencial...

Examples are every where...

Robinho

Kaka

Aguero.. (Still waiting for him... Unbeliveble He is not all ready here)

Lukaka

Pato

Torres

All faile... We Suck in this part of Football

Roy Hodgson has told interested clubs to forget about making a bid for Fernando Torres after the Liverpool manager held positive talks with the striker.

new boss Hodgson, who has already held discussions with captain Steven Gerrard over his future, has warned off potential suitors following a brief meeting with Anfield's star striker prior to flying to Switzerland for a pre-season training camp.

"I have met with Fernando. I found him to be a very pleasant man and we had a nice conversation," Hodgson told reporters in Bad Ragaz.

"As far as we are concerned he is a Liverpool player and we want him to remain a Liverpool player. He is not for sale and we don't welcome any offers for him.

"We want to keep him. My conversation with him was only short because I had to leave to come to the training camp in Switzerland.

"We spoke about football, the World Cup, his injury, and I told him how much I am looking forward to working with him.

"(Managing director) Christian Purslow was also at the meeting and chatted to Fernando for a lot longer after I left but my chat with him was only about football matters."

|| Story ||

i never thought i`d enjoy the words of a Liverpool manager so much...tho with Daglish,Souness,Roy Evans,Houlier & Benitez being their previous managers..it`s been a long time since i could understand a word a Liverpool manager has said...:eyebrows: