Fernando Torres

I´m not worry about this press reports, is clear for me that the only thing that liverpool is try to stop is the wish of torres to get out of Livepool, Is clear for him that there is no garanty to be a better team in the next 2 season at least someone with lot of money save them....

This is not the first time we all see this type of transfer.... it only depends of the player wish to go...... And I thing Torres will have it....

No Torres for me. This guy is constantly injured, it would be a real waste of money.

You could get two great players for the price on his head.

:goodpost: no way pay that money for a serious injury risk....hargreaves would be a better buy:whistling:

Abramovich bids £50m for Torres

http://www.independe...es-2247130.html

They changed the lad to blue from red Torres Torres

He left the Kop he loves the Shed Torres Torres

He used to go out on the rob

Now he's got a proper job

Fernando Torres Chelsea number 9

A new song for next season?

Edited by cfc-meleady

Abramovich bids £50m for Torres

http://www.independe...es-2247130.html

They changed the lad to blue from red Torres Torres

He left the Kop he loves the Shed Torres Torres

He used to go out on the rob

Now he's got a proper job

Fernando Torres Chelsea number 9

A new song for next season?

a week is a long time in politics and in football ...that was a week ago ...now he is injured again

Chelsea will know if the injuries are a real problem. It is clear that Liverpool continued to play him when not fully fit which will and has taken a toll on the player. Given the right rest period he could be back to full fitness with no problem and not suffer in the same way. My concern in signing Torres is changing a working formation to accomodate him

Chelsea will know if the injuries are a real problem. It is clear that Liverpool continued to play him when not fully fit which will and has taken a toll on the player. Given the right rest period he could be back to full fitness with no problem and not suffer in the same way. My concern in signing Torres is changing a working formation to accomodate him

Exactly emo3.gif

Andres Iniesta believes Liverpool star Fernando Torres will decide on his future in the next fortnight.

whistling.gif

As i posted before, due to certain rumours, Chelsea would like to have a deal in place for tomorrow (Wednesday). Fingers crossed, very, very eager to know if we really did sign him eyebrows.gif

As i posted before, due to certain rumours, Chelsea would like to have a deal in place for tomorrow (Wednesday). Fingers crossed, very, very eager to know if we really did sign him eyebrows.gif

If that was true I would laugh so hard at all Liverpool fans who got overexcited because he wore their scarf :D

It appears that Chelsea are ready to up the ante in their pursuit of Liverpool striker Fernando Torres and Carlo Ancelotti is now in the process of drawing up a player plus swap deal for the Spanish international. The Stamford Bridge boss knows that the longer time that passes without agreeing a deal for the Anfield goal machine the less likely a deal will be struck and is therefore hoping that offering some of his Blues side as part of a exchange may encourage Roy Hodgson to consider a deal.

The likes of Brazilian centre back Alex, Salomon Kalou and Yuri Zhirkov are apparently on offer if the Merseyside club decides to do business. Clearly a lot depends on whether the 26 year old pushes for a Liverpool exit that seems highly unlikely given the adulation he receives from the club’s loyal support.

-----------------------------------------------------

Source:- Caught Offside

-----------------------------------------------------

Does this football club ever learn!? :mouthclosed:

Alex?? Seriously is this a joke?!