UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

If Reece is back fit and we can actually have fans in the ground I’ll be confident.

City and Liverpool should comfortably sail through to the semi’s. Was really hoping they’d draw one another and Real Madrid would draw Bayern to make our road back to the final much easier.

Sooner play these, than anti-football Simeone. Last half hour of that tie against Utd the ball was actually in play 11 minutes. Who can watch that kind of crap? They'll make Citeh work that's for sure. Just hope the fans are back for the game.

Psychologically, the gap last year felt way more than two goals. We should be able to control the game - both home and away - again.

Teams in our half - City/Real/Atleti - are teams we now know we can overpower. I can see this ownership issue also create a rallying atmosphere. Just wish the sanction on fans was removed and we are set for a proper CL run-in 

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Looks like Real got what they wanted. 

So behind closed doors with no fans the first leg, to away with no supporters the 2nd leg. 

Fantastic. 

Sigh. This is annoying.

I take back what I said. Luck run out.

42 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Vardrid are not any better than last year, just older 

We will miss chilly but other than that we are just as strong as last year. 
can’t get lucky every time, only Bayern does 

It's just their forward line that we need to be careful about. Benzema and Vinicius can turn it around in minutes, so the defense will have to be in top form and not make any silly mistakes (looking at Chalobah)

That, and our false 9s who are likely to play., NEED to be clinical.

Other than that, yes. I don't see us having too much trouble controlling the flow of the game itself.