Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Champions League Thread

Jas
Followers 4

Posted (edited)

It's silly...fans have to pay for flights which have shot up and also a test which dont think are that cheap unless there's a deal in place. But don't think they're really considered in all this

Edited by Laylabelle
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, This is a civilized Gala fan. Sorry for all the "invasion", I'm pleased to say you accept foreigners to your forum. I'll give you some heads up about our squad and recent situation. It do

as I didn't bet money can I have reps instead? I guessed all three

Posted Images

2021 UEFA Champions League final refereeing team

Referee: Antonio Miguel Mateu Lahoz (Spain)

Assistants: Pau Cebrián Devis, Roberto Díaz Pérez del Palomar (both Spain)

4th official: Carlos del Cerro Grande (Spain)

VAR: Alejandro José Hernández Hernández (Spain)

VAR Assistants: Juan Martínez Munuera, Íñigo Prieto López de Cerain (both Spain), Pawel Gil (Poland)

Every time I see this ref he seems extremely trigger happy with his whistle. So maybe that’ll stop Fernandinho from getting away with murder like he always does. 😂

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Every time I see this ref he seems extremely trigger happy with his whistle. So maybe that’ll stop Fernandinho from getting away with murder like he always does. 😂

Lahoz has been horrible for Guardiola's teams historically. 😄

Edited by Blues Forever
34 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Mount will get him sent off

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he is a good ref

Lets hope its the case again, just the fact he is Spanish and so Pep sits uneasy with me.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Lets hope its the case again, just the fact he is Spanish and so Pep sits uneasy with me.

same feeling here bruh

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

same feeling here bruh

I just dont wanna see any shithousery by the refs, less of that man.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

he has been very good in the La Liga games I have seen over the years (he goes back there to 2008).

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

If we get on this speculative level there might also be some enmity cos Pep is a proud catalan.

UEFA have clearly made their intent shown that they want pep to win the CL and I expect this to be refelcted in the ref's performance anyway.

12 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

If we get on this speculative level there might also be some enmity cos Pep is a proud catalan.

UEFA have clearly made their intent shown that they want pep to win the CL and I expect this to be refelcted in the ref's performance anyway.

Exactly, that Dortmund match was such horse shit, clear helping hand to pep. The ref will try to fuck us over you'll see

12 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Exactly, that Dortmund match was such horse shit, clear helping hand to pep. The ref will try to fuck us over you'll see

If anything Lahoz will try to mess with City. Guardiola has bad history with him since at Barca.

4 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

If anything Lahoz will try to mess with City. Guardiola has bad history with him since at Barca.

Really doesnt counts for shit if higher ups would rather favour pep as we saw vs both dortmund and psg

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Really doesnt counts for shit if higher ups would rather favour pep as we saw vs both dortmund and psg

The same organisation that banned City for 2 years without CL? 

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

The same organisation that banned City for 2 years without CL? 

One has nothing to do with the other, they need to maximize revenue more than ever now and pep is it. With a clean ref city should not have gone through dortmund