Jas
Followers 4

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, This is a civilized Gala fan. Sorry for all the "invasion", I'm pleased to say you accept foreigners to your forum. I'll give you some heads up about our squad and recent situation. It do

as I didn't bet money can I have reps instead? I guessed all three

Posted Images

UEFA 'set to hold talks with the UK Government TOMORROW about moving Champions League final from red-list Istanbul to Wembley... with decision on venue for Chelsea vs Manchester City set to be made on Tuesday'

Let common sense prevail, or at least be a first with them...

• Like 3

With two finals approaching penalties are very possible option. 

Our both finals in CL ended this way. 

Under Lampard we lost both times. SuperCup against Liverpool and this season in EFL Cup against Spurs. Both times he put young player to shot 5th penalty. Abraham and Mount. They both missed. Pressure will now be even bigger. So I hope Tuchel is aware of this and he puts most experienced players. 

We have great shooters. 

Jorginho, Azpi, Werner, Havertz and Ziyech would be my 5. I know Kai is young but he never missed penalty. Pulisic and Silva also. Rudiger is leader and has power in his foot. 

Prospect of the final being moved from Crapatürk to Wembley is growing more likely. Would be a wise move and great for the fans to witness this. Wembley is the best location for a final anyway. 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Prospect of the final being moved from Crapatürk to Wembley is growing more likely. Would be a wise move and great for the fans to witness this. Wembley is the best location for a final anyway. 

UEFA are also exploring Portugal apparently.

Posted (edited)

What we need to be optimistic about, is that City have hardly tested Kepa/Mendy on both occasions. Tuchel's system genuinely protects the GK. This will hopefully have Pep overthink his approach. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue
32 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Portugal would be alright but I'd rather have Wembley for the obvious reasons of it being effectively a home game for us.

Well, City have played so many domestic cup finals there so they can say the same thing.

Posted (edited)

Porto-Estatio do Dragao  looking good for  lifting our 2nd title 😍

E1CdKseWYAIA__5?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by milka
9 minutes ago, milka said:

Porto-Estatio do Dragao  looking good for  lifting our 2nd title 😍

E1CdKseWYAIA__5?format=jpg&name=medium

You realize Porto is different city? 274km away from Lisbon. Because your post says London or Lisbon.

Posted (edited)

Porto was also mentioned with Lisbon . 

Edited by milka
2 hours ago, Milan said:

Well, City have played so many domestic cup finals there so they can say the same thing.

yeah but they have to travel we don't so more of a home game for us.

What’s the point of holding it in Portugal? I mean.. I support to take it away from Istambul as no fans are allowed to attend so it’s pointless for two English teams to travel there. But why not hold it in England then?

6 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

What’s the point of holding it in Portugal? I mean.. I support to take it away from Istambul as no fans are allowed to attend so it’s pointless for two English teams to travel there. But why not hold it in England then?

Budapest only city planning full capacity for EURO should be there but still on UK list. 

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Budapest only city planning full capacity for EURO should be there but still on UK list. 

I live in Budapest so personally would love to have CL-final 5km from my flat but I think roght decision would be to make it played in Wembley.