Jas
Followers 4

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, This is a civilized Gala fan. Sorry for all the "invasion", I'm pleased to say you accept foreigners to your forum. I'll give you some heads up about our squad and recent situation. It do

as I didn't bet money can I have reps instead? I guessed all three

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

I honestly think if i was going (which I'm not) i would probably rather do the latter.

Edited by Tomo

If one good thing has come out of last night and our season likely going to the wire as a result it will mean we will have peak competitive sharpness heading to Porto whereas City are for all intents and purposes playing friendlies until then.

It's an advantage we really need to make use of.

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Tomo said:

If one good thing has come out of last night and our season likely going to the wire as a result it will mean we will have peak competitive sharpness heading to Porto whereas City are for all intents and purposes playing friendlies until then.

It's an advantage we really need to make use of.

Bayern basically had half a season of friendlies and a month long layoff and still won the post-season tournament that was called "CL" last year. I doubt this will be a factor at all.

9 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Bayern basically had half a season of friendlies and a month long layoff and still won the post-season tournament that was called "CL" last year. I doubt this will be a factor at all.

They actually didn't, there was still a chance for Dortmund at the business end last season small but still a chance and in the CL their semi and final opponents were in the same boat.

It's no coincidence the 2019 final was an awful game quality wise after both had three weeks off.

20 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Porto confirmed. 

Did not Thiago Silva play for Porto earlier in his career? How fitting would this be, winning the CL at long long last here? The circle closes here.

OK, I just found out he used to play for Porto B, but hey same city haha.

Good morning all,

I'm planning my trip to Porto for the UCL final, and like you know it's very hard to find some tickets (and it's very expensive).

So i'm looking for a bar/pub to watch the game and enjoy it with the Chelsea fans.

Do you have some places and adress to give me ? Also, are some meeting points in the city already definied by the blues ?

Thank you and UP THE BLUES !

E1z-29zXIAM3oNO?format=jpg&name=medium

Gazprom have confirmed that Chelsea will be wearing the 3rd kit in the UCL final in 9 days time!

1 hour ago, milka said:

Gazprom have confirmed that Chelsea will be wearing the 3rd kit in the UCL final in 9 days time!

But we just wore our home kit at the Etihad recently...

9 minutes ago, Jas said:

But we just wore our home kit at the Etihad recently...

Tell me - this red kit or the brand new blue kit for the final? 😄

• Angry 1
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, milka said:

wtf but why?

we used the old home kit agian for our match at the Bridge vs Leicester and it worked fine. The pink one is cursed

and why tf would gazprom confirm that wtf they have to do with our third kit

Edited by Magic Lamps
Just now, Magic Lamps said:

wtf but why?

we used the old home kit agian for our match at the Bridge vs Leicester and it worked fine. The pink one is cursed

We have very good record in 3rd kit. I remember Sevilla, Krasnodar, Porto... We probably won all games in that one.

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

We have very good record in 3rd kit. I remember Sevilla, Krasnodar, Porto... We probably won all games in that one.

WBA away. 🙄