The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

" We do not need to give away flags for our fans to wave - our supporters are allways there with their hearts and that is all we need. It's the passion of the fans that helps to win matches - not flags "

- Rafael Benítez ( currently Chelsea caretaker )

That's great isn't it? Having manager that said such pretty words on our adress.

Now we should buy Anton Ferdinand and sack Terry to make this perfect story.

this. Made me laugh. much. Very much. still laughing. cant. take. it. anymore.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's like changing your, maybe not as good, 10 year old BMW for some fucking 25 year old Renault with bad engine. what the fuck is wrong with those man in charge. can't they fucking see a bad deal when they have one on their hands or what..

GG would never be able to cop with Roman. From the small amount of time I spent trying to learn something about him, he seems to have been strict, pragmatic (tactical wise) and defensive minded. I think we would be able to win some Cup Titles, but he is just not familiar with today`s PL. I personally would not want him, maybe in early 2000s. Right now Fat Spanish Waiter can provide us better football.

Arsenal looked good on the youtube videos I have watched, but it is videos. I would need to see some full length matches to be able to give a more concrete opinion.

This is one of the many reason why we don't fucking want hm here.

This is what Benitez had to say about Chelsea fans as the manager of Liverpool in 2007:

“We don’t need to give away stupid plastic flags to our fans to wave, our supporters are always there with their hearts and that is all we need. Its the passion of the fans that helps us to win matches, not flags. Chelsea fans lack passion.”

Using Chelsea as a jumpstart for his new career in England. He has top facilities and great players at his disposal compared to most clubs which will make it easier for him (albeit with more pressure). Just can't see him doing much. He knows how to best manage Torres at least.

Using Chelsea as a jumpstart for his new career in England. He has top facilities and great players at his disposal compared to most clubs which will make it easier for him (albeit with more pressure). Just can't see him doing much. He knows how to best manage Torres at least.

Torres has a bud to sit with him on the bench now while Mata plays. I feel that is the best thing about having the fat man around.