The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow what a disastrous day. sacking RDM over one bad month is sketchy in it of itself, and if he ocntinued winning who knows they probably would have fired him for a draw let alone a loss. im so pissed off at the 'Board' if they can even be called that. Honestly who runs this club, im begining to think its just a game of Russian roulette up there were they play this game to find out our next manger and then again on what month and day they will fire him in the future.

our board has no Goals, Strategy or Tactics on running the club and we're becoming a laughing-stock in the world of Football. Our board and Roman have no clue what it takes to hire an adequate manger of the club, and 8 years later the fact their still fucking up speaks volumes. How can everybody we sign be fired, EVERYBODY! our board and roman can't evaluate for shit, and the fact that they cant stand by their choices shows how incompetent they are at their own decisions.

I refrain from now on from ever calling the 'board' the board ever again. their clowns, and nothing but that.

i did not read any of the rest of this thread but i dont need to. i dont follow others i am a leader. i make my own decisions with my superior critical thinking skills and i can tell you guys this, this is a great move. let me make one thing cleared, i NEVER liked di matteo and i believe he was extremely lucky to win the champs league with us, and that drogba literally dragged us across the finish line. we never played good football with di matteo. the club made a choice a while back when they signed AVB, they wanted big names and big game football, attractive dominating football. di matteo was interim manager to keep the seat warm until pep or someone similar arrives, winning the champs league didnt secure di matteo more time as manager of chelsea, guardiolas unavailability did. i personally think benitez is a decent manager, surely better than rdm. and i honestly think we will turn the season around just like last year. thats my take. btw nobody believed me when i said ibrahimovic is pure F*king class. 4 goals against england seems to have changed some minds....

This is a move that made absolutely no sense. If Roman really wanted Guardiola or someone and he had become available, I still wouldn't have agreed, but it would have made sense. But firing a manager who was doing OK really to bring in another temporary manager is ridiculous. It's obvious that Roman never liked Di Mattero and was looking for any excuse to see him gone. We're in third place in the league and still alive in every other competition. Even had RDM not won the CL and the FA Cup a few months ago, he didn't deserve to be fired.One of the most undeserved sackings I can ever remember. We'll do better with Benitez for the first couple of months because the schedule is really easy.

I'm confident about Rafa's tactical nouse but his transfers and media mind games leave a lot to be desired. Besides Torres, Mascherano and Alonso did he make any great signings at Pool?

u just named 3 average players that made no influence on liverpool.....

tongue in cheek... obv

I'm confident about Rafa's tactical nouse but his transfers and media mind games leave a lot to be desired. Besides Torres, Mascherano and Alonso did he make any great signings at Pool?

Agger, Skrtel, Lucas and Reina have all tripled in value since he signed them Arbeloa was also a good signing.

He also made Gerrard the player that he was at his best.

Agger, Skrtel, Lucas and Reina have all tripled in value since he signed them Arbeloa was also a good signing.

He also made Gerrard the player that he was at his best.

Agger is good and all but injuries really hamper him.

Skittles...eh I never liked him.

Lucas is pretty good it's a shame that is always injured too.

Reina has his moments. Makes a lot if weird decisions though.

Agger is good and all but injuries really hamper him.

Skittles...eh I never liked him.

Lucas is pretty good it's a shame that is always injured too.

Reina has his moments. Makes a lot if weird decisions though.

Lucas has had one injury in his entire career to be fair, and Reina has dropped off a bit in form, but for a while he was one of the best keepers around.

But I am not going to sit here and defend your manager, he has certainly had some shockers transfer wise and he has a tendency to piss off players with his rather lousy man management.

I still think his pros outweigh his cons rather heavily, and that he is a great manager if given time and patience, I am not sure if there is a point having him around as an interim manager though as he doesn't strike me as a manager that makes that much of an immediate impact.

Lucas has had one injury in his entire career to be fair, and Reina has dropped off a bit in form, but for a while he was one of the best keepers around.

But I am not going to sit here and defend your manager, he has certainly had some shockers transfer wise and he has a tendency to piss off players with his rather lousy man management.

I still think his pros outweigh his cons rather heavily, and that he is a great manager if given time and patience, I am not sure if there is a point having him around as an interim manager though as he doesn't strike me as a manager that makes that much of an immediate impact.

A literate scouser? fucking hell this day couldnt get any worse.

Joking Obviously