Chelsea v Man City

Jase

Luiz at this position? I can see him play a dm role but certainly not here.. care to elaborate?

You'd have Luiz as a DM? I'd have him as club mascot at most. Hes fucking shit. Unsure how hes got so bad, he was decent under Carlo..

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd have Luiz as a DM? I'd have him as club mascot at most. Hes fucking shit. Unsure how hes got so bad, he was decent under Carlo..

The guy had him at RM.. now you tell me whats worse. Luiz at RM or DM because were certainly didn't spend €25 million on a mascot.

Luiz at this position? I can see him play a dm role but certainly not here.. care to elaborate?

Obviously not serious.

And if you're gonna play Luiz in midfield, it's anywhere but DM. He lacks concentration and he'd constantly leave holes. A CM role, like the one in the formation, would give him freedom.

Think we'll see Ramires return to the wing under Benitez, playing a similar role to his former beloved Dirk Kuyt. Not adding much to the team in terms of wing play and on the ball but providing balance to the team.

Think we'll see Ramires return to the wing under Benitez, playing a similar role to his former beloved Dirk Kuyt. Not adding much to the team in terms of wing play and on the ball but providing balance to the team.

Who will play in the pivot then?

the one good thing out of this train-wreck of a week is that Benitez will bring something new to the table. Fresh ideas, new formation etc will put a spring in the players' step. The New-Manager Honeymoon period should work in favour of us. Plus, our players are used to this. They have been there and gone through the motions of a managerial change that they should adapt to Benitez easily. Weirdly confident about this one

Who will play in the pivot then?

Oscar? He could probably play there with time, for the sake of the team. Or we see Lamps making a comeback, with clear instructions. Which would mean we go back to the team everyone complained about haha.