Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We may just win this one but don't want to do United any favours....I'd rather City win the title than United... <_<

I don't know about that mate. Would we really want those bastards winning back-to-back titles? We'd never hear the end of that. Though I suppose we'd never hear the end of United getting their 20th.

Gun to my head I'd rather see City win it than United so we'd have a better shot at bringing Jose back. If they don't win it then Mancini will be out and they'd throw money at Jose until he accepted.

I don't know about that mate. Would we really want those bastards winning back-to-back titles? We'd never hear the end of that. Though I suppose we'd never hear the end of United getting their 20th.

Gun to my head I'd rather see City win it than United so we'd have a better shot at bringing Jose back. If they don't win it then Mancini will be out and they'd throw money at Jose until he accepted.

I'd rather it be us, or failing that West brom.... :ph34r:

I'd rather it be us, or failing that West brom.... :ph34r:

Yeah. If not us, than I'd say let a legitimately like able club win it like Everton. Moyes would deserve it.

For the love of all that is good in this world, please not United. Only funny thing if they won it would be the Arse fans reactions to seeing RvP lift the trophy. :)

Im excited. I know its stupid and over talked, but I do hope Torres shines. I've no doubt he will be happier under Rafa, and with that attitude he will feel secure and more confident.

Torres anytime this week for me I think!

look forward to the line up and the formation. I know its unlikely we will see a dramatic change as Rafa hasn't had much time (unless he has been lined up for this job for a while and working hard on it for a couple of weeks), but it'll be interesting to see any little changes in roles.

I think im looking more at the performance rather than the result form this. I'd like to win it. and i think we can win it on a good day. But its too difficult to know how everyone will react to recent events.

Think with only 3 training sessions - it will be tough.

But lets see - stranger things have happened :)

In 2 minds whether to watch or go fishing lol - looks like last weekend before lakes freeze over for several months...

Will still have Internet radio of course :)

Sack the bastard if he doesn't get a win... :ph34r:

In all honesty, some of you need to take into consideration that City have been playing like shit as well. They've been getting outplayed by any and everyone recently. So for that reason, lets hope we can capitalize on their mistakes.

I'm excited about Rafa and for this game, he is a great manager no matter how much our fans hate him. Torres will definatley be happier playing under him and i think we will win this game and torres will score.

I just have a feeling...

I love your optimism but it's just too good to be true. Hope you are right though.

HEAD TO HEAD

Chelsea 2 - 4 Manchester City

Manchester City 1 - 0 Chelsea

Chelsea 2 - 0 Manchester City

Chelsea 2 - 1 Manchester City

Manchester City 2 - 1 Chelsea

Chelsea 2 - 3 Manchester City

Chelsea ? - ? Manchester City <_<

I'm fucking sure Chelsea will win this match, maybe 3 - 2.

Torres & Tevez will scores.

I'm interested to see who Benitez picks. I wouldn't be surprised if he sacrifices one of our trio to try and stay more compact. Don't know why but can see Moses coming in for Hazard.

I think Azpi should also be given a run of games at RB - a more natural fit at RB and frees up Brana to play centrally whilst Terry is injured.

Could you imagine if Benitez leaves Torres on the bench against City?!

azpi---ivan----cahill----cole

------------mikel--------------

Ramires----------oscar

------------mata-------------

------torres---sturridge----

or

azpi---ivan---cahill---cole

------mikel----ramires-----

mata----------------Hazard

-----torres----sturridge---

I think playing torres and sturridge together will be key to chelsea success. Chelsea 3-2 victory on sunday! KTBFFH!

I'm excited about Rafa and for this game, he is a great manager no matter how much our fans hate him. Torres will definatley be happier playing under him and i think we will win this game and torres will score.

I just have a feeling...

Who gives a shit if torres scores or not? I just care about us winning this game.