Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only manager i have very high regard for is Jose Mourinho.

Benitez will get my respect if he can win us all the 5 trophies *Can't believe i can't type that without lmfao*

nevertheless, my expectations out of this season has gone from winning the PL,CL to staying among the top 4 and being able to qualify for

sorry for the off topic

we need to win against City or it will be a very depressing month !

i want to see Marin start/sub in this match.

That still makes me lol!He lost control of QPR Chelsea and really not such a massive game..how the hell he gana deal with this one...book everyone this time to beat what he done last time?

Hope the ref isnt the main talking point...and hope we dont have another mental he said this and that moment...

Who are the fans going to boo more Rafa or Foy? It will take time for us to warm up to Rafa but I guess it's only a short term relationship. Has he apologised for his previous comments? Anyway on the match itself, a win will put us at least three points off the top of the table, which would be a great boost to a rather underwhelming recent round of matches. I just hope whoever is chosen to start give their all for the team, we'll need every player playing at their very best to win against City.