Juventus v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play 4-3-3, Oscar further back than normal man marking Pirlo again and allowing Mikel and Ramires to help out our full backs. Hazard and Sturridge free roles interchanging positions with Mata behind pulling the strings:

-------------------Cech--------------

Cesar----Ivanovic--Cahill---A.Cole

-----Ramires--Oscar--Mikel----------

-----------------Mata-------------------

------Hazard-----------Sturridge----

Just hit em on the counter and sit deep the rest of the time, with no Torres to slow us down it might just be a good decision.

I know this will not happen but i would love to see this:

-------------------Cech--------------

-------Cahill-----Iva-----Luiz----------

Azpi----Mikel----Ramires---Bertrand--

--------------Oscar----Mata--------------

----------------Sturridge-----------------

Yeah danny is fristrating but at least we are annoyed that he got in a good position and missed rather than, either not getting in the position or getting there and then getting tackled before shooting. The one on one for example, danny powered through and the keeper made a good save, i doubt torres would have run through the defenders to get in that position to shoot. It also made a change to see a flicked through ball and someone get on the end of it.

We had to rest players but if mata had started with danny up top from early on we would have created a lot more chances especially when we had a lot of terrortory in their final 3rd only to result in no options and losing the ball or shooting from long range.

Agree!

Wouldn't be surprised if RDM drops one of Mata, Oscar or Hazard for this game and return to playing Bertrand/Ramires outwide to shore things up a little bit. Playing those 3 in an away game like this can be rather suicidal especially after what has happened in the past matches.

Cech

Azpi - Iva - Luiz - Cole

Ramires - Mikel

Moses - Oscar - Mata

Sturridge

We know Juve will score for sure, I think we will concede at least 2 goals. We havent kept a clean sheet for 7-8 games now. I dont think this will be a tight 1-0, 1-1, 0-1 game or anything like that. Our defense HAS been shaky, juve knows how to score but at the same time we know we got the potential offensive.

So we need a team that really pushes forward and I really think we need to score at least 3 goals to win this

In Mereiles and Essien we had players who can shoot from long range when the going gets tough for the forwards and we let them go. RDM is playing mikel and he cannot shoot, sprint, or defend effectively. Watch mikel play carefully and you will see that he has never recover a ball after loosing possession or after being beaten.