Juventus v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is it, crucial game to our CL campaign. Still bummed out about the equalizer at the bridge in the first game.. still, they didn't look as strong as i had expected in that game, but will definitely not be easy.

I think we need to try and put behind us our recent form, and go at this one like we know we can. We only really need a draw but we should in no way go out to just get one otherwise we could be in real difficulties.

CECH

AZPI IVAN CAHILL COLE

MIKEL RAMBO

MATA OSCAR HAZARD

STURRIDGE

I get the feeling Robbie brought off Torres to keep him fresh for Juve :ph34r:

I have a bad feeling we are going to starting with 10 players again on Tuesday

Oh my goodness this will annoy me so much damn it... I have a feeling too....

Argh RDM should focus on saving his job and stop trying to be the manager that brought torres to form :fainthv9:

--------Cech--------

Azpi-Ivan-Cahill-Cole

---Ramires---Mikel------

Mata---Oscar---Hazard

-------Sturridge-------

We can get a good result, we just need Sturridge to take the chances he will get.

This is the team we need to play!!!

2-0 win to Juventus or more. Don't even expect us to score, because who exactly can on our team?, we have no strikers and most of our other players couldn't finish their dinner.

November really is fucking horrible for us isn't it, we never do good in this month, especially for the last 2 seasons running. Under Carlo we lost 3-0 to Sunderland and 2-1 to a terrible out of form liverpool, infact we didn't win once that month i don't think. Then under AVB that's when we started losing our games under him and when we wanted to get him sacked, because in December we had a huge turnaround and got 3 points at newcastle, beat Valencia 3-0 also. Thanks to the bid Drogs, but who the fuck do we have this time?, oh fernando torres?, yeah we will probably lose for the rest of the season with him in the team.

I hope we sit back and counter-attack them to death. We're in a good position to do that here. Pace on the break is important so Moses, Sturridge and Maybe Hazard.

4-3-3?

Di Matteo hinted we'll be using more defensive minded strategies next time so I can see us reverting to a 4-3-3.

Just give me a point right now please.... I will be extremely happy to get a draw here (first time all season), then have to beat nord at home. I worry we come out too defensive ala barca style and without big Didier I cant see that working too well. Yes we have a lot of pace on the break but I can't see our defence (Especially without JT) holding them out enough.

Juve are extremely tough at home but if we play a positive lineup I am sure we are good enough here. Mata hazard oscar sturridge and Ramires. Moses as a special sub who can make an impact with his pace and power. If I see torres up front I think I will start crying.